Chapter 18- Making up and pillow fights

Hey everyone :)

Here's the new chapter :)

Dedicated to everyone who will be going back to college/school/University next week :/ xx

Enjoy it!

...

"Wyatt talk to me...please" I said.

It was 9pm and we were at a restaurant eating dinner. The atmosphere at the table was...a bit...spiky (If an atmosphere can be spiky?) Wyatt hadn't spoken to me since I heard him talking to Kane. I still can't believe he feels that way. It honestly breaks my heart, because I love Wyatt, I always have done and I always will. But, he's not Kane and he did abandon me in a way. I knew he still loved me and always will, he'd told me so many times. But hearing him say he feels like he's cheating on me because he loves Jess, is so, so hard for me. It really does break my heart. He hadn't even spoken to Kane about it either!

"I'm just going to the loo" I said standing up,

"Me too" Sam said, I'm sure Kane and Joel started to breathe again.

"What's the tense atmosphere for? You still haven't told me about Wyatt so spill, because if you don't tell me, I'll ask him myself".

"He feels like he's cheating on me"

"But your not together"

"I know, but he still loves me and loving Jess to him is like cheating on me"

"That is so adorable, I can't believe he feels that way, no wonder the atmosphere is so thick it could be cut with a knife"

"He wont talk to me with me either. I want to sort this out before we head home tomorrow, but he wont let me"

"He will honey, give him a little more time and he'll come round, he's probably just embarrassed at the moment, you know what guys are like"

"Yeah, but we're best friends and tell eachother everything and anything"

"Rics...honey, you'll sort things out"

"He wont even talk to Kane..."

"They're brothers. I bet when we go back in, they'd have sorted it out"

"Doubt it"

"Come on," We walked out arm in arm and headed over to the table. They were all talking, so that was a good sign. Though it stopped when we sat back down. This made me a little mad,

"Everything okay?" I asked,

"Yes Baby girl" Kane replied kissing me,

"Wyatt?" I questioned, he ignored me. Kane glared at him, he then sighed, "Wyatt we need to sort this out"

"I know and we will"

"When exactly?"

"We'll drop you off at the motel and you two will talk and sort this out" Kane said "But now, lets just finish eating without the TENSE atmosphere". We all smiled and Sam gave me the 'I told you' look. I stuck my tongue out at her, she laughed and Kane, Joel and Wyatt looked at us like we were crazy. Which okay, I guess we are! But quit with the staring.

"Pudding" I exclaimed, they all laughed, "Is that a yes?"

"Of course Baby girl"

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"It's 10.30pm, we'll be back in a hour so get talking" Kane said to Wyatt and I, then he drove off, Joel and Sam waved at us. Once we were in the room I sat on the bed, Wyatt sat facing me on the other.