Chapter 11- The beginning of the end?

So I've re uploaded this chapter because I messed up where they were living an where they were travelling through. They live in Galveston city, Texas. So yeah !!! Place names are the only thing I changed.

Sorry bout that...

<<<

1 week later...

"Baby girl are you ready?"

"Yeah...hang on"

10 minutes later...

"Ready" I grinned.

"Have fun, but stay safe princess" Dad told me,

"I will Daddy...we'll send you a postcard...I love you loads" I replied hugging him.

"Take care of her boys"

"We will Dad" Joel answered,

"Charlie we'll be fine...22 year olds remember"

"Yeah...I'm sensible Charlie"

"Okay...Well enjoy yourself and be careful"

We'd already said our goodbyes to everyone already. Dad just wanted to have the last words! I hopped in the back of Kane's black f-2520 king ranch truck with Wyatt.

"Any idea's where were heading?" I asked,

"On a road trip baby girl...you go where the road takes you"

So it now being 6.30pm after the funniest time I've had in the car. We're sat in a diner, I was eating a buffalo chicken sandwhich, whilst Kane and Joel pigged out on a BBQ bacon blue burger and Wyatt a bacon cheese burger.

"Are you really going to eat all that?" I asked,

"We're growing lads" Joel answered,

"Doesn't mean you have to eat like pigs"

"Baby girl I won't get fat"

"Bit too late for that.." Wyatt joked. I laughed.

"I'm not fat...this is all muscle" he pulled off his t-shirt.

Oh God Kane...NO.

"Can I have your attention please" He declared to the rest of the people who were sat in the diner "Am I fat?" there were a few murmurs "Come on don't be shy...is this beauitful body fat?"

"No" This guy called out

"Cheers mate"

"If that's fat then I must be obese beyond belief" this kid shouted. I sank down in my seat.

"Are you single? Because with THAT sexy body I'd marry you on the spot" this young waitress said winking at him. Urgh bitch, get your own man.

"Darling I'm engaged to my beautiful fiancee Lyric" He hauled me out the seat and wrapped his arms around me "She thinks I'm fat"

"I do not"

"Now now baby girl, don't lie infront of the public"

"I'm going to kill you", I muttered

"Seriously though, raise your hands if you think I'm not fat" Everyone's hands raised. "Thank you and sorry for disturbing you all" Joel and Wyatt were chuckling, I pulled away from Kane and ran out of the diner.

'Really...how old is he? because I really am beginning to think maybe someone is lying about their age.

I'm sat in the truck bed on my phone,

"Hey beautiful" I looked up to see this guy about 24 I'd say, big brown eyes and a cute smile stood infront of me "You okay?"

"Yeah I'm okay" I sighed, he laughed