Flutter

Sakura woke up the next morning with a slight pain in her abdomen. She got nervous and put a hand on her abdomen and her hands started to glow bright green. Naruto and Sasuke who were sleep deprived became full alert when Sakura suddenly sat up from her sleep and her hands began to glow to heal. Without any second to lose, Sasuke instantly appeared by her side.

"What happened?"

"N-nothing."

"Sakura!" a little loud than he expected. He saw her flinch in fear and instantly regret it. He sighed as he protectively wrapped his arm around her. 

"What happened? Are you hurt?"

"My abdomen hurt a little bit..Turns out the baby kicked me."

"What?"

"The... The baby kicked for the first time, Sasuke-kun."

Sasuke's eyes widened in surprise and hesitantly reached out his hand to touch her bulging stomach. Sakura stared at her husband in amusement. Never did she see him act like this and then suddenly, she felt another kick. She saw her husband's reaction is priceless. His eyes still widened in surprise and her breath hitched when she saw tears slowly forming in his black orbs. She softly smiled and kissed his cheek.

"I guess the baby likes papa's touch."

With widened eyes, Sasuke looked at Sakura and tears started falling. He began to pull away slowly. And he just softly smiled at her.He got scared all of a sudden. She can tell.

On the other hand, Sasuke found it overwhelming and he felt this flutter in his heart and he feels warm when Sakura called him "Papa"... It felt.. right. But he got scared to what future holds of his child. There's no use in worrying about it right now. He can feel Sakura's eyes on him and he gave her a small smile to let her know he's fine. Sakura just smiled back and about to say something when Naruto who is just as amused, started to coo at Sakura's stomach like a mad man, unaware of his teammate's reaction.

"WOOOOOOAAAAAHHHHHH!!!!! AWESOME!!!! SAKURA-CHAN! TEME! THE BABY IS MOVING! HEY THERE LITTLE TEME! OR LITTLE SAKURA-CHAN WHATEVER! I'M YOUR UNCLE NARUTO AND YOU'RE GONNA BE NAMED AFTER ME!"

Too loud. 

"Shut up, dobe. You're too loud." Sakura just laughed at her boys.

"And no. We're not naming our child after you."

"WHY NOT!?"

"SHUT UP! YOU'RE BEING TOO LOUD!"

"EHHH? YOU SHUT UP, TEME!"

Now, Sakura's starting to feel irritated as she felt a vain pop in her head. It was cute at first but now the sun is starting to shine so bright it's starting to get hot and they're all in the inside the tent and it's not helping that she's very temperamental at the moment.

"BOTH OF YOU SHUT UP AND GET OUT OF THE FREAKING TENT!"

Both men got out of the tent in an instant not wanting to deal with Sakura's mood swings. When they're both outside, Naruto noticed the worried frown Sasuke has on his face and it bothered him too. As they were silently packing up and Sakura was doing the same inside the tent, Naruot slowly approached Sasuke from behind.

"Is there a problem, Sasuke?"

"None that concerns you."

"I'm being serious."

"Naruto.."

"Hmm? What? I'm all ears."

"If things go wrong-"

"Nothing's gonna go wrong"

"If things go wrong, promise me you'll do whatever it takes to save her first."

"Sasuke."

"She's stubborn like me and for sure she's going to run into fire whenever she gets the chance just to save other people other than herself. But we both know I'm not gonna let that happen."

Sasuke faced Naruto in all seriousness, and Naruto stared at him the same. 

"I promise."

A/N: I'm sorry for updating too late. I have a lot in my mind lately on how to finish and continue this story. If you have any ideas in mind, please do not hesitate to privately message me. I am open for all criticism and suggestions. Also, I need to have your support and encouragements so that I can have the inspiration to write and continue this. I'm sorry and thank you very much!