Unwanted?

"I'm very sorry."

I can feel my whole world turning. How do I tell him now? He wants this right? He wants this to happen? What if he doesn't? He didn't plan this... Did he? . I could have prevented it. But I didn't know. What will he think of me now? Will he... Will he leave me?

Sakura hesitantly walked towards their apartment building where her husband must be in their bed right now; resting. Cold sweat started to roll down at the side of her head. She gulped nervously and entered their abode.

When she entered, she can hear boiling and stirring which indicates that her husband is in the kitchen, cooking. She sighed and proceeded into the kitchen.

"You're here. " he said without glancing at her. Sakura stared at her husband for a bit, watching him as he paced back and forth between the counter and the stove. She walked in front of him, the kitchen counter between them. She held the edge of the counter tightly, unable to respond. Sasuke finds this unusual of his wife so he looked up from the table and stopped chopping the tomatoes that was about to be put into the pot . He tilted his head a little and raised a brow. Sakura just stared at the chopping board blankly.

"Sakura."

"...."

"Sakura?" still no response. 

He  turned off the stove and went over to the other side of the counter and touched her shoulder. That's when Sakura finally snapped back into reality and faced him with widened eyes.

"What's wrong?"

"Huh? N-nothing's wrong why would you think something is wrong. Nothing's wrong at all. None at all Sasuke-kun haha you're imagining things-"

"she's babbling" Sasuke thought.

"Sakura." a little annoyed now, his eyes closed and a vein popping at the side of his head.

"You're a bad liar." Sasuke continued. And with that, Sakura's eyes began to water, her brows began to furrow, mouth in full pout and that's when Sasuke began to panic. She was about to cry! and then,

"Waaaahhhh! Sasuke-kun I'm sorry!" Sakura cried. She covered her face with her hands and Sasuke just stood there unable to think and know what to do at that moment. He took a step towards her but she took a step back away from him.

Is she scared of him? Is she leaving him? Is she... Is she filing for divorce? No. It can't be. They're fine. They didn't fight or anything so it's not possible she's leaving him right? Right? Sasuke could only think of the worst but he did the only thing he knows what to do at that moment. He pulled Sakura to him and hugged her tightly. In a matter of seconds, his shirt got soaked with her tears. His heart clenches. He feels helpless. He hates it when she cries.

"Please tell me what's wrong." He started.

Oh kami-sama he's starting to freak out. What is she doing? is she dying? Is she leaving me? Did she decide to stay? Mixed feelings started to boil inside Sasuke when,

"I'm...*sniff* I'm pregnant."

And Sasuke's world stopped.

He pulled away. Oh kami-sama why did he pull away? Was she right? did he not want this?

"Sasuke-kun..."

He quickly stood up and left the apartment without saying anything, leaving Sakura dumbfounded that made her cry even harder.