Hell To The No

"What?"

Kakashi gulped nervously as the warm room turned cold. He dared not to look at the red eyes that is ready to attack at any second. Instead, he looked expectantly and directly at the emerald orbs that remained calm despite the current situation. Kakashi fears that Sasuke might activate his Susano'o inside the room. He saw that Sakura slowly looked at Sasuke and held his hand. Sasuke who was huffing like a madman, slowly calmed down at his wife's touch. Sakura looked back at Kakashi with the same calm eyes and asked;

"Why me?"

"Sakura."

"Sasuke-kun atleast let's give them a chance to explain."

"There's nothing to explain because you're not going."

Sakura just stared at her husband and gave a sigh. Sasuke thought he won this arguement, instead,

"I'll do it."

"SAKURA!"

"But first, you must tell me why."

Sasuke just stared at his wife with pure disbelief, and scoffed. Kakashi better explain fast because there's still no way he would let his wife go. Kakashi sensed his silence was a chance for him to speak.

"You will act as a civilian. You are to go to the Land of Bamboos as an undercover spy for just a week or less depending on how fast you finish your mission. We understand that you are pregnant and might risk your life and your child's but because you are a medic and the only available kunoichi as of the moment, we have no other choice but to get you."

The room's aura seemed to be getting darker and darker by the second and Kakashi is having a hard time to breathe.

"Sensei.... no..... Hokage-sama. I can not accept this mission unless you explain it to me fully. You are leaving some information behind and I know it."

"Umm... You will be assigned in their local clinic because there's an unknown virus outbreak and we were informed that the virus only affects on non-chakra males. And...umm.. Sasuke want to go out for a bit?"

"Hell. No."

"Umm.. The virus is..making..umm..these male patients eye and umm.. sometimes they.. they...attack females like they are meat."

"Oh F**king hell!"

"Sasuke-kun, please calm down. I'm not giving my answers yet. Please give me 2 days, Hokage-sama."

"What's there to think about!?!?!? Say No!"

"Let me finish, Sasuke. In your condition, you are in no shape to fight. That is why you are to bring 2 of your most trusted steed."

"No."

"Sasuke-kun."

"I'll wait for your reply, Sakura. And remember, you can say no. I am against this too but the council wants me to do this."

"I'll think about it."

Sasuke has never been more furious in his entire life.

The way back home was silent. Sasuke's aura is still dark and Sakura is having a hard time to start a conversation with him. She knows she will get a scolding when they reach home.