Unrepairable?

"You'll be fine Mrs. Uchiha. You can be discharged by tomorrow but for now, please rest here. Shall I call your husband in?"

Sakura stared out of the window of the hospital room. The baby is safe but she can't help but feel upset. She could've lost the baby all because she can't keep her emotions in check. Without looking at the doctor, she asked;

"Since when did he get here?"

"He was the one who rushed you here, Ma'am" With that said, Sakura whipped her head back at the doctor.

"Pardon?"  she asked, confused.

"He was.. The one who rushed you here, Ma'am. He was in distress and started to threat to kill everybody if something happens to you and that he will never forgive himself. Sakura-san, it seems like you're husband loves you very much. If that is all, I'll be on my way." 

When the doctor left the room, Sakura is, somewhat, relived because Sasuke was worried about her but upset that he might be worried about ONLY her. She's still upset with him walking out on her. Her thoughts were cut off when the door opened and Sasuke came in. Sakura took a good look at Sasuke. He looks terrible. His eyes got bags under them which indicates he didn't sleep. She can see it in his eyes. The regret, the sadness, the pain. And all too instantly, Sakura knew she forgave him. 

"Sakura.." he took a step closer on the bed.

"No. Don't. Please." 

Sakura's trying so hard not to cry but the tears are already falling from her eyes. Despite his wife's pleas, Sasuke walks towards the bed and hugged his wife. His head buried deep in her neck, arms wrapped her small frame tightly. Sakura cried harder, trying to push him off of her. She began to hit his chest but it seems like all of her strength are gone. Sasuke began to tear up as well. He hurt his wife many times but he knew this time, he messed up really bad. He hugs her as she hits him.

"I'm sorry." He can only say.

"I love you, Sakura." 

Sakura gently pushed him away, and wiped her tears, took a deep breath and exhaled. She looked at her husband and Sasuke got scared. She looks so broken, like she's going to leave him any second but he knew if she did, he deserved it anyways.  It's not the first time he got scared like this, it's not the first time he hurt Sakura. He knew that she has forgiven him countless of times and that people might think that he has been taking it for granted but now that a child is involved, he's afraid he will lose them both.

"I need some time alone." 

"Sakura-"

"Please Sasuke. I need this."

"Ok."

"I promise, we'll talk when this is over."

Sasuke can only look at her and give her a small smile.

"Ok. Thanks... I'll leave you to it then."

Sasuke got out of the room.

And he can only fear that after her cries, they will be unrepairable...

A/N: Hi! Thank you for your unending support and your continuous reading for this story! I know it's short, but I hope you'll still be here for the next chapter because this story is not going to end any time soon. But I can't promise I can update very often as I am getting ready for my on-the-job training. See you guys in the next chapter!