Chapter 11: "Our...baby."

DON'T PLAY MUSIC YET!!!

Few minutes later

"YOU GREW UP SO WELL AND YOU DECIDED TO GET PREGNANT??!!!" your mom yelled as she grabbed her slipper from her foot and attempted to throw it at you.

Scared and terrified of your mom, you hide behind Seulgi and yell back, "I didn't DECIDE to get pregnant!"

Angrily, your mom reply, "IT WAS AN ACCIDENT??!!!" She scoffs in disbelief. "I CAN'T BELIEVE THIS!"

Seulgi, keeping her eyes locked on your mom as she tries to protect you whispers to you, "go."

"What?" You said confused.

"Leave right now and I'll text you when mom has cooled down."

"Okay."

You quickly grabbed your phone and put on your shoes before slamming the door behind you. With great speed, you began to walk. Not knowing where. You just kept walking without looking back. As you are walking, you come across a familiar figure.

"Yoongi?" You said to yourself.

PLAY MUSIC NOW!!

He began walking towards you.

"What are you doing here?" You asked.

"I- I- I just wanted to take a stroll! Haha.." he stuttered.

"Around...my neighborhood specifically?" You questioned.

"Yeah! I mean no!"

You tilted your head confused.

"I live around here! Yup!"

"Ohhh I didn't know" you're taken aback.

"What are you doing out here?" He eyes what you're wearing.

"Um, well, hm, it's a long story haha" she shyly said. "I kind of got kicked out of my house temporarily...?"

Yoongi looks confused and decides to not ask you about it yet. He begins to notice the thin layers you're wearing. "You must be freezing wearing just that." He begins to take his tan color trench coat off and places it on you. Yoongi unravels his scarf around him and begins to wrap it around you. As he does so, snow begins to fall from the sky and you look up at him as he tries to straighten the scarf out. "I don't want you getting sick and having me worry about you and our..." He turns his head towards you noticing you've been staring, "baby." He finishes his sentence.

Your cheeks begins to turn pink and there were butterflies in your stomach. Yoongi's cheeks also began to turn pink and it was very noticeable against his pale skin. Snow gets caught in his hair and with your hand, you slowly brush his soft and smooth hair. Noticing what you're doing, you quickly stopped and pulled your hand away from him. He quickly pushed himself away and asked, "do you want to...walk with me?"

"Sure."

It's been 15 mins and walking together, you can't help but feel nervous and shy of what to say.

"How's Christmas for you?" He asked.

"It was alright until..."

*ding*

You pull out your phone to check who it is.

Seulgi: mom calmed down, come home.

You reply.

You: Okay.

You decide it's better to not tell him the situation knowing it'll stress him out as much as it is for you.

"I should get home now"

"I can walk you home" he said.

The two of you made it back to your place and just as you guys stepped foot on the front porch, your mom opens the door. Shocked, you look at your mom and back at Yoongi.

"ARE YOU THE ONE WHO IMPREGNATED MY DAUGHTER??!!"

Hey guys! Thank you for patiently waiting! I know this chapter isn't that long but I promise to give you guys something more in the next one. With quarantine happening, I can promise you that there will be more frequent updates regards to this story.

Stay safe! Don't forget to like, comment, and follow for updates!

Live, laugh, and love!