Chapter 1: "Let's forget about it"

NOTE: DON'T PLAY MUSIC YET!
     "Come on Y/N! Stop crying! You can't just lock yourself in your house for the rest of your life crying over Chanyeol. He wasn't even that great of a guy!" Jisoo shouted; standing in front of you with her hands on her waist.
"Stop talking bad about him... it was my fault for not giving him the attention he needed from me..." you begin to cry filling the whole house with the sound of you sniffling and blowing into your tissue.
"Aish... lets do this, lets go out tonight and head to a club. We can grab some drinks and get you loosened up and move on. You never know, you just might find a better guy than Chanyeol," Jisoo said as she nudges you with her elbow giving you a smirk.
"I'm only saying yes because I'm being a good friend, okay?" You realized it's too late to take back what you said.
Jisoo jumps excitedly and pulls you up by the wrist, "that's the spirit Y/N!"

10:56 pm
You both head to the club and before walking in, you grab onto Jisoo's arm and say, "you better not leave me, alright?"
"Jeez Y/N, remember to loosen up and stop being so tense. You look hotter and attractive when you're carefree." Jisoo pushes your hand away and proceeds in walking into the club.
You quickly follow behind and the loud music begins to pound in your ears. Many people dancing with one another, guys trying to get girls numbers and the smell of sweat lingers your nose. It starts to get harder trying to follow Jisoo from behind and eventually you lose her in the crowd. You decided it'll be better if you just sit on the side and just grab some drinks.
NOTE: PLAY MUSIC HERE NOW
Fortunately, you make it safely to the bar and take a seat. The song Show me your Bba sae starts to play in the background loudly. The bartender walks over to where you're sitting and asks nicely, "what can I get for you tonight?"
With no knowledge in alcohol drinks, you request, "Something fruity and pretty strong but not too strong, please."
"I guess cosmo is the lucky drink tonight for this special young lady," the bartender winked.
A few minutes later, the drink is finally finished and was handed to you. You totally forgot you were a weak drinker and chugged the whole drink down. You start to feel tipsy and asks for another drink but something a little stronger.
Just wearing a black cap, black buttoned up shirt, and nicely fit black jeans, you could tell instantly he was a very good-looking and a attractive man. He takes a seat besides you and calls the bartender over to him.
With a cold look and stern voice he asks, "I want the strongest drink you guys have,"
You drunkenly point at him and asks, "Are you dat good?" Slurring your words and giggling.
He turns his head slightly towards your direction with a cold expression and figures you're drunk. He chooses to ignore as you continue to talk nonsense and giggling in between your sentences. It was about his fifth cup drinking the same strong drink and the alcohol finally hits him.
He slides his hand into his pocket and grabs out his phone to call his chauffeur. In a instant, the driver picks up and the man says, "Jimin... come pick me up at ***** club."
NOTE: PAUSE MUSIC HERE
The man wobbles his way out the back door and you follow behind him drunkenly. A black van pulls up and he opens the door to get in. Without him knowing, you got in the van as well but through the other side from where he entered. You both close the door at the same time and Jimin turns his head around confused.
"Uhhh... oh. OH. OKAY!" Jimin said as he smirks mischievously thinking you both are in the same van because you both are gonna sleep together tonight.
Jimin turns his head back to the front and decides to drive you two to a hotel. It didn't take long and he walks to the front desk asking for the fanciest room they have. Jimin goes back to the van and helps you two to your room. After carefully placing you two in your room and on the same bed, he closes the door and continuously giggles the way back to the van.
Slowly, his soft and pale hands slides into your soft hair and kisses you softly. Soon, it becomes a passionate kiss and eventually leads to a long and passionate night.

9:06 am
You wake up groaning because of the constant pounding in your head. You manage to sit up and look around the room but realize that it isn't your house. Starting to panic, you look down at yourself and notice your naked. You begin to scream realizing the kind of situation you're in right now.
The pale man quickly sits up on the bed confused and looks at you. He looks down at himself and realizes he's naked too. With a scared look, he turns his head back to you and screams triggering you to scream as well. The whole room fills up with you two's screams and finally he speaks.
"WHO ARE YOU?!" The pale man tugs at the blanket trying to cover his body.
"I'M Y/N! WAIT... YO-YOU'RE... OH MY GOD... YOU'RE MIN Y-YOONGI..." your face goes pale after realizing you just slept with a famous idol.
"WELL NO SH*T SHERLOCKS! DO YOU REMEMBER WHAT HAPPENED LAST NIGHT?!" His voice raises and he runs his fingers through his hair.
"I-I CAN'T REMEMBER, DO YOU REMEMBER?!" You asked.
"I WOULDN'T HAVE ASKED IF I REMEMBERED!" Yoongi shouted in frustration. "Sh*t, what if people saw us last night together... there will be a lot of articles and scandals... I'll get in a lot of trouble..." he mumbled to himself.
You hold onto the blanket tightly in your hands till your knuckles turn white. You start to curse at yourself in your head and repetitively told yourself that things will be turn out fine.
Yoongi breaks the awkward silence and suggests, "let's forget about it"
     You look at him confused as he continues to speak, "Just pretend that this never happened. Let's never meet again. You never met me and I never met you. Simple. Plus, don't even dare speak a word about it to anyone, got it?"
You nod your head in agreement and you both grab your clothes off the floor quickly putting it back on. You make your way to the door and turn the doorknob. With one last look, you take a final glance at Yoongi and walked out the room pretending you never met him and he never met you.

Just like strangers.