Chapter 5: "I promise"

NOTE: PLAY MUSIC HERE~ ENJOY!
     "It's nice to see you again... Min Yoongi."
"It's nice to see you again... Y/N."
You both chuckle at how the both of you spoke at the same time. As his black mask hangs on one side of his ear revealing his gummy smile, you can't help but smile as well and your cheeks beginning to turn to a faint pink color. Jisoo looks at the two of you and breaks the silence.
"Why don't you two catch up on things. Call me when you're done, alright?" Jisoo said as she looks at you and giving you a reassuring smile.
"Yeah, I will" you said and both Jisoo and Hoseok begins to walk into the opened elevator.
Once the elevator doors closed, Yoongi scratches the back of his head awkwardly and speaks up catching your attention.
"Wanna head to the roof and talk?"
"Uh, sure" you replied.
You both walk towards the elevator and you were about to press the button but Yoongi presses it before you. He looks at you and smiles making your heart race faster.

"Calm down Y/N..." you kept repeating to yourself in your head.

You walk into the elevator then followed Yoongi and you press the button to head to the roof. Once the door closed, it was silent and both you and Yoongi were afraid to speak first. Many thoughts kept running through your head and you internally begin to panic without showing it. The door finally opens and Yoongi gestures for you to walk out first. You do so and you can't help but be amazed by what you're seeing.
The view was just beautiful but you didn't get distracted and proceed to walk to a bench where the two of you can sit and talk. You take a seat and this time you speak up first.
"Earlier... sorry about that" you laugh to yourself as you look down and back to him.
He laughs, "it's okay. I needed to start working out anyway" Yoongi said.
You laugh at his joke and ask, "how are you?"
"I'm... good" He said hiding the fact he's lying because he's actually not worried about himself but worried about you. "So, how are you?" He asked shyly and awkwardly.
"I'm good also" you replied knowing that you're just lying to yourself and him.
"Y/N, I know you're not telling the truth" he said as he looks into your eyes with worry and you look back at him.
You begin to say and choking up between your words,"You're right Yoongi. I-I'm not fine and you know what's funny? It's funny h-how this is actually happening and what I'm about to find out later may change my life forever and yours too" you said as tears start to form.
"What do you mean by 'yours too'?" He asked.
"Yoongi, I might be pregnant. With your baby" you said and the tears you tried to hold back finally runs down your cheeks.
He can't help but make sure if he heard you correctly and ask, "What are you talking about?"
"There's a possible chance I may be pregnant from the time we slept together"
He was speechless and manages to ask, "is that why you're here? To check if you may be pregnant?"
You nod your head and tears wouldn't stop running. Yoongi gets up from the bench and walks away taking deep breaths. You stand up and walk towards him. With his back facing you, your head hangs low to hide your tears.
"I-I'm sorry..." you said out loud as you look down with your hair covering your face.
     He turns around and walks toward your direction looking down at you. You look up and you noticed a small smile on his face.
     "Don't feel sorry, Look Y/N. I know that we're still young adults and having this baby may change our lives forever. But know that I'll try to be the best father I can be. I can't promise you I'll be your boyfriend or husband in the future but I would not give up on this baby of ours. I'll try to give this baby the best life he or she can have" Yoongi explained.
     You look into his eyes and begin to say, "I'll be the best mother I can be then"
     You both laugh and Yoongi begins to add on, "This doesn't change the fact that I'm an idol, you do know that. There will be times I won't be able to be there for you and this baby. I'll try to be there as best as I can but no matter what, you CANNOT tell anybody I'm the father of this baby. I can only take care of this baby in secret, alright?"
     Nodding your head, you stick out your hand with your pinky up and say, "You must promise me that I will be nowhere near any paparazzi and avoid me getting into the fame world. I CANNOT be anywhere close to that. . ." Looking down as memories from the past starts to come back.
     Suddenly Yoongi wraps his pinky around yours making you look up and giving a smile at you as he say, "I promise"
     "I promise too" you said as you look up deeply into his eyes.