Chapter 3: "I'm seriously fine"

NOTE: IF DESIRE, YOU MAY PLAY MUSIC HERE THAT IS INCLUDED. THIS CHAPTER DOESN'T REALLY NEED MUSIC BUT IT'S FUN TO LISTEN TO SOMETHING LAID BACK AS YOU READ. ENJOY!
You and Jisoo takes a seat on your soft couch in the living room looking at the the pregnancy test in your hand. It was a good 5 minutes of silence between you two until Jisoo broke the silence.
"Hey, it might not be true. Maybe it's just all a misunderstanding just like those American movies," Jisoo said trying to think positive and cheer you up.
"Yeah... maybe..." you said quietly looking down at the stick that's bringing flashbacks to that day.
"Lets do this, why don't we just go to a doctor and find out if it's true or not. It's better for the doctor to confirm it than us getting ahead of ourselves," Jisoo suggested.
"I have to admit, that's actually one, pretty smart idea I ever heard that has come out of your mouth," you said jokingly and chuckled a bit.
"Jeez, thanks for the compliment. I feel flattered," Jisoo punched your arm lightly. She then asks, "but do you care to explain as to why you might possibly be pregnant?"
Wishing Jisoo never needed to ask that question, you had no choice but to tell her the best you can. "I don't really quite remember, but it was somewhere around the time when Chanyeol broke up with me," you turn your head slightly scrunching your eyebrows inwards thinking hard about what might've happened.
"Do you at least remember who you slept with?" Jisoo asked as she looks at with a anticipating look.
"Yes... but..." you said, unsure whether to tell her who it is.
"But...?" Jisoo with full of curiosity scoots closer to you and looks at you in the eyes.
"I don't know if I can tell you... not that I don't want to like you're a really c-close friend or even my best friend and a-all but he's li-"
Jisoo cuts you off, "You sure love to ramble. But seriously Y/N, who is it? No matter how poor or famous or maybe not that good looking which I hope he is, I promise I won't hurt him as long he's not a d*ck head."
Extending your arm out to Jisoo with your pinky finger up, you asked, "pinky promise?"
"Jeez, you're seriously still a kid," Jisoo looks at you with a unamused look and still ends up wrapping her pinky around yours.
"Okay, don't freak out but it's..." you began to say.
"Oh my god, just tell me. It's fine, I won't judge," Jisoo said feeling anxious.
"It's... Yoongi," You said quickly.
Jisoo's eyes widen and was in shock. She manages to ask, "YOONGI? MIN YOONGI? THEEE MIN YOONGI?"
"Yes, Min Yoongi," You said as you nod your head.
"THE FAMOUS RAPPER? AGUST D?" Jisoo continuously asked to make sure.
"Oh my god, yes Jisoo yes, how many times do you have to say his name?!" You shouted feeling uncomfortable from hearing it so much.
"Oh my Jisoo, Y/N. What have you gotten yourself into..." she said as she looks at you.
"I know, I know. The thing is, we agreed that we won't see each other from there on out and won't speak a word about what happened between us. He said it'll cause a lot of problems and scandals," you started to explain.
"What are you thinking of doing if you're you know...pregnant? Are you gonna tell him?" She asked.
"I'm not really sure what to do, Jisoo. What if I-I am actually pregnant? Jisoo, I'm only 24 years old! If I raise this kid by myself, how am I gonna raise it when I don't even have my own car, or a good job, and I have this small house. I can't even tell him I'm pregnant even if I wanted to because there's probably know way of reaching this famous of a person. I'll probably just cause trouble if I tell him," tears start to form in your eyes as you think about your future.
Jisoo begins to pat your back lightly and then pulls you into a hug. She suggests, "why don't we just not think about it for now and head to a hospital in a few days to check. Don't stress too much about it. Even if you decided not to tell him and raise this kid yourself, you have me to be the fake father and I'll help raise this kid with you. There's nothing to worry about."
"Alright then," you said softly as you sniffle from crying.

Day before pregnancy check at hospital
Yoongi's POV (3rd person)
     "You should really go to the doctors and check it out," Hoseok said as he sits on a beanbag in the corner of Yoongi's recording studio eating a bag of potato chips.
     "Jeez, its fine, Hoseok. It's just a headache and it'll probably get better after I take some medicine," Yoongi replied back with the back of his chair facing Hoseok.  He consistently kept his eyes locked on the computer screen and constantly adjusting things for his song to sound perfect.
     Hoseok takes out another piece of potato chip from the bag and pauses before popping it in his mouth. He can't help but feel worried for his best friend Yoongi which he has known since they were thirteen years old. They both strived for the same career and has succeeded in doing so. Together, they sometimes do collaborations together making their fans get excited and drool over them having hopes maybe one day they'll marry one of them.
     "I'm not kidding though, Yoongi. You should just go to the doctors and check it out. You have been skipping your meals and you're running behind on sleep. I'm just worried about your health," Hoseok said.
     Yoongi sighs and says, "I'm seriously fine."
     "Just do me this favor and go check if you're actually okay. I'll even go with you, I have a day off tomorrow," Hoseok said smiling brightly like a angel.
     Yoongi spins his chair around as he stays slouching on it. He looks at Hoseok and says, "fine, I'm only agreeing to go because I just want you to shut up and stop bothering me so I can finish up this song."
     Hoseok jumps up from the beanbag ignoring some of the potato chips flying out of the bag and landing on the floor. He childishly walks over to Yoongi to hug him tightly making Yoongi feel uncomfortable and irritated.
     The irritated man glances at the floor and finds the potato chips sitting there making him feel more ticked off. He pushes the clingy man off of him and points at the chips yelling, "YAH! YOU BETTER PICK UP YOUR GODDAMN CHIPS OFF MY FLOOR! I AM NOT HAVING BUGS IN THIS ROOM AND I AM NOT CLEANING AFTER YOU!"