Chapter 10: "YOU'RE WHAT?! PREGNANT?!"

Christmas day is here! You woke up early today at 7 to prepare food for you and your family. It's 12 o'clock now and you slump down on your soft and dirty white colored couch. Without knowing, a deep sigh comes out and a yawn follows right after.

DING DONG!

You said to yourself, "Oh, it must be mom and them!" You quickly make your way to the front door to let them in.

"Jeesh Y/N! My arms were about to fall off if you didn't open the door anytime soon." Your brother Kai said as he walked into the house with one hand carrying a giant bag full of presents and in the other a tray of food. He makes his way to the dining table and places down the tray and then towards the tree to unload all the presents.

"Haha, sorry oppa!" You said as you scratched your head. Your mom began to walk in through the door and you quickly wrap your arms around her, "Eomma!"

She chuckles and say, "Same Y/N as always!" You can feel her smile when she said that. She extends her arms to see a good look at you, "Oh my gosh Y/N, what happened?! You've gotten so skinny!" she said with a worry expression on her face as she felt your arms.

"Really? Hm, I don't really see any difference..." you said as you take a look at yourself too by glancing down.

More footsteps are heard and you look over to the front door, it's your sister-in-law! 

"eonni!" you shouted and quickly walked over to her to give her a warm welcoming hug. Your gaze shifts to Jennie, your niece. You smile and bend down to give her a hug and ruffled her soft hair. 

"Y/N!" Jennie smiles widely as she wraps her arms around your neck giving you a tight hug.

You return the hug and started to pretend to choke due to Jennie's embrace.

"Haha! Sorry!" she said and quickly lets go of you.

You stand back up and your eyes meet your sister-in-law, Seulgi. She gives you a smile and asks, "How are you?"

"I'm doing good, how about you and your baby? Everything going well?"

"Yup! We're both in good health!" she said.

"that's great! How's Jennie liking the idea of having another sibling?"

"She's very excited."

"As expected!" You said and the two of you can't help but let out a little laugh. "Come in! Come in! It's cold out!" you quickly said as you step to the side to let Seulgi and Jennie into the house.

You watch as Jennie hops onto the couch and continuously jump up and down in excitement. 

"CAN WE OPEN PRESENTS?! CAN WE OPEN PRESENTS?!" she shouted.

"Sure! Everybody let's sit in the living room!" I said aloud.

Everybody takes a seat on the couch but Kai so that he can hand presents one by one to each of us.

Time passes and opening presents was done. Your mom, Kai, Seulgi and you stay sitting on the couch to talk about random topics that happen to come up as Jennie sat on the floor playing with the new doll she received from you. You suddenly smell something that wasn't pleasing and you can't help but feel like wanting to throw up. You quickly stood up from the couch to run to the bathroom and shut the door behind you. 

Seulgi knocks on the door and asks, "Hey, are you okay in there? Do you need help?"

You manage to say, "No, no, i'm good! Just had an upset stomach since this morning I woke up!"

"Oh, alright. Call out to me if you need help." She said before walking back to the living room.

Why is my stomach being like this? Is it the food that Kai brought over?  Maybe it's part of being pregnant?