Chapter 2: "This can't be happening..."

After leaving the hotel room and exiting the fanciest and biggest hotel you might never visit ever again, you both went on with your everyday lives. One thing that's for sure is that Chanyeol, your ex-boyfriend, is no longer stuck in your head and you were able to move on. But the thing is, Yoongi's gentle and cold face was the only thing you thought of since that awkward day.
    A month passed by quickly because of all the work your boss was giving you. Everyday, you're picking up phone calls, walking to the printing room to grab stacks of papers and bringing it back to your desk. You get so caught up with work and started to forget to eat. Yoongi was struggling with work as well, being an idol for him is hard. He struggles to make the right beat, coming up with ideas and making sure it'll meet the expectations for his fans. Majority of the time, he also forgets to eat and only takes naps on the couch in his studio; leaving his soft bed cold and lonely.

12:34 pm
Today marks the first day of winter and that means it's time to buy gifts for your loved ones which also means your bank account starts to suffer. Luckily, you finally get your first day off from work and can finally sleep in. Jisoo who has a key to your house just in case something happens, opens the front door and walks in as if it's her own. She settles down her purse on the couch and places her car keys on the coffee table. You wake up to the rustling outside of your room and got out of bed with really messy hair. Both you and Jisoo makes eye contact and you turn around ignoring her presence proceeding to head to the bathroom to wash up.
"YAH! YOU COULD HAVE AT LEAST SAID GOOD MORNING YOU BUM!" Jisoo shouted as she runs towards you and kicks you on the butt with her leg.
"YAH! ARE YOU CRAZY?! THAT HURTS!" You yelled back as you continuously massaged your butt and feeling nauseous at the same time for some reason.
"YES, I AM CRAZY! WHO DO YOU THINK I AM?! I'M THE ONE AND ONLY BEAUTIFUL AND SMART JISOO~" Jisoo said as she flipped her hair and posed sexily.
"Smart my a*s..." you said under your breath and continued walking to the bathroom.
"I HEARD THAT YOU KNOW!" You heard Jisoo shouted down the hall right before you closed the door.
You got into the shower and as the hot water hit your face, you slowly close your eyes. Despite feeling nauseous and having a pretty bad headache, you thought about one person that can help cool your head. Yoongi. His cold and pale skin resembling white snow cools your headache. You stood in the shower wondering how he's doing.
After awhile, you got out of the bathroom and continuously dried your hair with a towel.
Jisoo looks up from her phone and says, "Hurry up and change, you slow poke. Let's head to the mall and grab something to eat there. I gotta buy some presents for people."
Without saying a word, you walk into your room to change out of your pajamas. You come out with light blue ripped jeans, a white t-shirt, a long beige coat, a big dark red scarf, the tips of your long hair curled and natural look makeup on your face. Jisoo and you walk out the house and open the doors to her car.
"Wow, I can't believe it's actually December already," you said quietly as you put your seat belt on.
As Jisoo drives you two to the mall, you start to feel uneasy and light headed.
You say to Jisoo, "I don't feel so good..."
"YAH! YOU BETTER NOT BARF IN MY CAR! YAH!" she yelled as she tries to focus on driving but also tries to help you. With one hand on the stirring wheel and the other pointing at your side of the door, she manages to say, "To your side there, there should be some bags to throw up in."
You reach over desperately for a bag and open it quickly. Just in time, you were able to barf right in the bag without making a mess in Jisoo's car.
"I think it's better that we don't go today..." she quickly glances over at you and then back to driving with a worry and disgust look on her face.

A little bit later
Both of you finally make it back to your place and you quickly head to your room to lay down.
Jisoo from the kitchen shouts, "I'll make you some porridge so just stay put in your room."
You can hear the rustling outside your room and you can immediately tell she's struggling with cooking at the start. After taking off your coat and tucking yourself into bed, something seemed off. As the sound of your clock fills the room, you turn your head to your small calendar that sits on your bed side table. You push yourself up allowing your head to rest on the head board and grabbed the calendar. The calendar gently rests on you blanket covering your lap and you start to count the days. To your surprise, you realize that you missed last month's menstrual period.
     With a worry look and sweat starting to form on your forehead, you place down the calendar back on your bed side table. Carefully, you get out of bed and head to the bathroom feeling your legs are about to give away. You continuously told yourself to calm down and to stop panicking. Your hands constantly kept shaking as you bent down to open the drawer under the sink to grab out the new box of pregnancy tests.
     You have never touched the box and was always scared of it for some reason. The box sitting comfortably all the way in the back, you grab it out with shaking hands and  open it slowly. Hoping it is all a dream, you proceed in taking the pregnancy test. Once you finally finished taking one, you close your eyes tightly and held the pregnancy test in front of you.
     Opening your left eye carefully, you can see one line and you start to panic praying that this is all a dream. Building up as much courage as you can, you open your right eye slowly just like you did with your left. Your heart starts to race when you see another line on the pregnancy test.
     "This can't be happening..." you said to yourself as many thoughts begin rushing into your head.
     Footsteps can be heard and then came a knock.
     "Y/N? Are you okay in there?" Jisoo asked.
     You walk over to the door and open it as tears start to fill your eyes.
     "Yah, why are you crying?" Jisoo looked at you worriedly.
     Slowly, you lift up the pregnancy test and Jisoo's eyes immediately focuses on it.
     "Oh my Jisoo Y/N..." Jisoo said with her eyes wide open and shifting her gaze at the pregnancy test then back to you.