Chapter 6: "It says that you are pregnant"

NOTE: PLAY MUSIC HERE! ^^
     As you two walk to the door that leads you back into the hospital, Yoongi puts his mask back on, his black shades and hoodie over his head. He places his soft hands into the pockets of his hoodie and you awkwardly put your hands into your hoodie too. With one hand, Yoongi pushes the door open for you and insists you to go in first. You walk in and he quickly catches up to walk besides you. Silence fills the air and you try to break the silence.
     "So um, why are you here at the hospital?" You asked.
     "Well, You know Hoseok, right?"
     You nodded.
      "He was worried for my health and wanted me to get a check up just to make sure I'm okay"
     "Ohh, I see..."
     Awkward silence.
     "Um, I'll just skip my appointment. Yours is more important anyway considering it's about a baby. I'll just get a checkup after"
     "Alright then"
     You press the elevator button and you get a text message from Jisoo that reads, "Everything went well with Yoongi?"
     You reply back, "yeah"
     "Why don't just you two go to the appointment? It'll probably be better that way than me going :)"
     "Alright, what floor?"
     "Floor 3"
     "Thanks"
     "Np! Tell me what happened later! I'll be at the café across the street from the hospital with  Hoseok if you need anything! ^-^"
     "Okay~"
     You slide your phone back into your pocket and pushed floor 3. As the elevator is moving down, the elevator door keeps opening and more people enter. The elevator started to get crowded pushing you into the back corner. Yoongi had no choice but to step closer to you and place his hands on either side of you with your face close to his chest.
     He looks down at you as you look up to him and he bends his head slightly lower to be next to your ear and whispers quietly, "sorry..."
     He keeps his head there to hide his face and as you observe his face, his cheeks slowly turn into a faded pink. You can't help but to blush slightly too and you swore his heart sounded like it was racing.
Yoongi's POV
"Goddammit Yoongi. Calm your f*cking heart... Man, this is one of those kind of k-drama moments. Aish... never in my life did I think I'll have to experience this" I told myself in my head.
I keep my head low and despite wearing a mask, I can still smell Y/N's perfume because we're so close to each other.
"Am I weird? Perverted? Psh, I'm not~ after all, other people can probably smell it not just me. But I have to admit, her perfume smells really nice. Smells really sweet and suites her really well"
Your POV
It was finally the third floor and you both exit the elevator safely. You walk to the front desk and asked about the appointment that you and Jisoo made.
"Oh! Here you guys are on the list~ your appointment is at 12:30 pm, you guys are a bit early. Please sit over there at the waiting room until your name is called. Thank you!"
You and Yoongi walk over to the waiting room and you two take a seat next to one another. Many stares were on you two and you can't help but feel uncomfortable.
"They seem so young..."
"Kids today are wild..."
"Little did they know how much their life is gonna change..."
"So much for being good whisperers... I can literally hear them from here" you thought to yourself.
You try to be brave and hide those words but it still pains you to hear them.
"Ignore what they're saying. Ignore what they're saying. Ignore what the-"
"Can you please not talk about us that way? Please mind your own business and if you're gonna talk about us then whisper more quietly for us not to hear you guys. If you don't know how to whisper then don't bother talking. Thank you" Yoongi said with a stern, cold, and clear voice.
The room goes quiet until a woman from down the hall walks out with a clipboard and said your name. You and Yoongi gets up from your seat and follow the woman from behind. She brings you two into a empty room and starts typing up information into the computer.
"The doctor will be with you guys shortly" the woman said.
A few minutes later, a different woman walks in which you assumed was the doctor.
"So, what can I do for you two today?"
You begin to speak, "well, my menstrual period didn't come last month and we're worried about whether or not I'm possibly pregnant"
"Oh~ no worries! We'll have a check and go from there. The first step is to take urine pregnancy tests to test for hCG hormones also known as human chorionic gonadotropin. If found in your urine, that means you're pregnant. So let's get that done first"
After finishing the steps the doctor told you to do for the urine pregnancy test, you walk back into the room where Yoongi was sitting patiently for you to return. After a few minutes of waiting for the results, the doctor walks back in as she closes the door behind her. She settles down her clip board next to the computer and turns her chair to face you and Yoongi.
"So, the results was sent" she said. Heart racing, you try to be brave for the words that are about to be heard.

"It says that you are pregnant"