Chapter 7: "We're gonna keep the baby"

"It says that you are pregnant"
You look at Yoongi and Yoongi looks back at you.
"Well, it's no surprise" Yoongi said and laughed.
"You're right" You laughed lightly.
"Well, are you two planning to keep the baby?" The doctor asked.
It was quiet considering you two didn't think about that option. But something told you that you should keep the baby no matter what.
As you're lost in your thoughts by what the doctor asked, Yoongi speaks up, "we're gonna keep the baby"
You look at him and smiled slightly. You nod your head and said, "yeah"
"That's wonderful! So here's some things you should know about Y/N. There are things you should and shouldn't eat. What you should eat include lean meat, lentils, yogurt, wild salmon, avocados, oats, edamame, nuts, carrots and peppers, mangoes and drink water. Always take daily prenatal vitamins and make sure to exercise. Some things you shouldn't eat include certain types of cheese, raw meat and eggs, some types of fish, peanuts, pasteurized milk, caffeine, energy drinks, and alcohol. You should avoid smoking and taking any certain type of drugs that may be harmful to both you and the baby. I recommend you to visit every four weeks during your first and second trimester to make sure everything is going well with the baby and you"
"Thank you very much doctor. Can I schedule the next appointment on ******** #? (Four weeks from this day)" you asked.
"Let me take a look at the schedules... it seems like a perfect day for your checkup. What time would you like it to be?"
You begin to ask, "Is 2 pm okay?"
"Well, 2 pm seems to be booked already. How about 3?"
You and Yoongi say at the same time, "that's perfect"
The both of you look at each other and laughed together slightly.
"So ******** # at 3 pm?"
You nodded.
The doctor hands you the clip board and began to guide you. "Take this to the front desk outside here and see you two in four weeks!" She said happily.
The two of you got up and walked out to the front desk. After finishing up planning for the next appointment, you and Yoongi walks to the elevator. Yoongi taps the button that takes you guys to the first floor and walks back to stand besides you.
     Silence filled the air and you let out a sigh catching Yoongi's attention, "I can't believe I'm actually gonna be having this baby..." as you looked at your stomach.
     "Don't worry Y/N, I'll be here for you two" he said as he tilted his head down towards your direction catching your eyes.
     You look into his eyes and smiled. The door opens and you both look up to see tons of paparazzis in the lobby.
     One paparazzi looks at Yoongi and instantly shouts, "He's right here!" Making Yoongi to start making a run for it out the elevator without saying anything to you.
     Slowly stepping out the elevator, in the far distance you can see Yoongi running away from the mix crowd of paparazzis and fans. You pull out your phone and called Jisoo. Jisoo picks up her phone and the sound of her breathing heavily can be heard.
     "Hello? Are you okay?!" You asked Jisoo.
     "Yeah... I'm okay... just I'm hiding from Hoseok's fans in the bathroom stall bc they came suddenly and Hoseok told me to hide so it wouldn't cause rumors..."
     "Alright, where are you?"
"At ********* café"
"Okay, Y/N to the rescue~"
"Please hurry~" Jisoo hangs up the phone.
You quickly head over there and as you were about to cross the street to the café, a black van stops at a red light and the window begins to roll down catching your attention. Yoongi sticks his head out with his mask and cap and hands you a note before driving away. You quickly stuff the note into your pocket and crossed the street to save Jisoo.
As you come close to the place, you find a similar scene much like earlier, a crowd of paparazzis and fans chasing Hoseok instead of Yoongi. You pushed the glass door and head to the bathroom.
"Jisoo...?" You called out. A bathroom stall door slowly opens revealing a worried Jisoo. You laugh, "well this is a new sight coming from the most outgoing and brave girl I know."
"Jeez shut up Y/N... these fangirls are f*cking crazy as f*ck man. I'm just trying to spare my life" she sighed.
"Well, let's head home scaredy-cat" as you began to make your way to the door.
"Wait for me~" Jisoo said in a cute voice following you from behind.
A few minutes passed and you guys finally make it back to the car. You two hop in and start heading back to your place.
"So, how did it go?" Jisoo asked.
"Well, we're gonna keep the baby and he said he'll stay by my side supporting the baby and I"
"I told you Y/N! I'm glad you're keeping the baby"
"Yeah, just gonna be hard the next 8 months and the fact this baby is gonna be coming out of my f*cking vagina scares the sh*t out me..."
     "Oh my god, don't even talk about it. Let's just talk about the fact you had your virginity taken away by him and even had a baby on the first try"
     "OH MY GOD JISOO. WE ARE NOT GONNA TALK ABOUT THIS. LETS JUST HEAD HOME IN PEACE PLEASE"
     "HA B*TCH! THAT'S RIGHT, DON'T EVEN START!"
     We make it back and you plop yourself on the couch exhausted. Jisoo heads into the shower as you laid there. You suddenly remembered the note Yoongi handed to you and you sat up pulling it out from your pocket.
You begin to read to yourself the note:
"Sorry for leaving you behind so sudden! ^^'
Here's my phone number if something is urgent or... you just need someone to talk to when you're bored. :)
***-***-**** <- my phone # (*'◒'*)"
     A smile crept up in your face and your cheeks begin to get warm. You pull out your phone and punch in his number to send a text.

Min Yoongi

Y/N
Hey, it's Y/N~ just wanted to say thanks for coming to our baby's appointment with me. Really meant a lot to me for you to come along.

Yoongi
Yeah, no problem. :) Make sure to watch what you're eating. Don't want you and the baby feeling sick ^^'

Y/N
Don't worry, I have the paper the doctor told me what I  can and cannot eat. I'll bring it everywhere with me lol

Yoongi
Lol that's good then, sorry but I gotta go and save Hoseok. He's been running for his life the whole time. Whoops...                ε=ε=ε=ε=ε=ε=┌(; ̄◇ ̄)┘

Y/N
Haha it's okay~ good luck saving your friend. Praying for him lol

Yoongi
Haha thanks, praying he's alive too

That moment you knew, you knew it's gonna be long nights from here on out and texting late at night with him.

Hey guys! It's me~ the author of this book. It's been a while hasn't it? Sorry for updating so slow... mianhae please forgive me 。・゜・(Д')゜・。
Just wanted to say thanks for waiting and being patient with me and this story. Finally got summer vacation so prepare for much more frequent updates and progress with this book. I hope you're enjoying it so far. AND I'm also thinking of possibly doing a QnA so leave any questions you have or curious about whether it's the story or even me~ ^^

You know the drill~ don't forget to Follow, Vote and Comment!