Kian Imagine! (For Rosie)

I stood in my bathroom, eyeing myself in the mirror. Making sure I looked absolutely perfect. "You look fine! Hurry up! Don't wanna keep Kian waiting!" My friend Jenn teased me. I rolled my eyes and laughed a bit, today we were all going to a water park! It was way too hot out and we all wanted to do something fun rather then sitting down all day doing nothing.

I ran downstairs after checking my bikini once more. I threw my hair up into a ponytail and slipped on my flip flops, "Ready!" I yelled. Jenn, Jc, Kian and I all got into Kians car and we headed to the water park. "Took you long enough!" Kian chuckled, "I wanted to look good!" I laughed. "Well you look good." He complimented, my face lit up red. I kept my eyes focused out the window, not wanting anyone to see my obvious blush.

"Rosie?" Jenn snapped me out of my thoughts as we pulled up to the park. I stared at the huge water slides, an instant grin appeared on my face. We got inside and all went on the slides first. They were fucking huge! I looked at Kian as we stood in line, he looked really nervous. "You alright Ki?" I asked, his eyes met mine and he simply nodded. We all went down the slides and it was a blast! I ran over to the pool and jumped in, deciding to relax in here rather then go on the slides again. "Rosie?" Kian swims over to me and awkwardly scratches the back of his neck. "Yes?" "I've had feelings for you for a long time.. I just didn't know how to tell you. W-will you go out with me?" His stuttering made me giggle. "Of course, Ki." I smile and kiss his cheek sweetly. "FINALLY!" Jc and Jenn yell in unison.

-------------------------------------------------------------

3 updates in one night?!

Hope you like the imagine Rosie!

Damn I'm good!

Aha I'm just kidding! I hope you guys have a good night or day lol!

I love you!

Xx stay beautiful!

-hailee