#When you two first had sex

A/N: Connor's and Trevor's will be more so 'The first time you had sex and when you told him about it'

Kian: You guys were pretty far into the beginning of your relationship. It had been about 6 and 1/2 months and the both of you felt ready. He was sweet the first time and made sure you were comfortable and happy with the decision. Needless to say you never regretted it.

Jc: You guys waited a year. You were really nervous, but anticipated the moment all the same. It was well worth the wait and you couldn't have been happier.

Ricky: You guys lasted until marriage. You found it more romantic that way and so did he. It was fun and completely relaxed, no nerves at all. You knew he was the only one you wanted and he felt the same towards you.

Connor: You first had sex when you were 5 months into your relationship with your boyfriend. You were hesitant to tell Connor because he wasn't exactly fond of your boyfriend at the time, but you told him a week later and he was supportive and was glad you felt that close to him. 

Trevor: You had sex with for the first time with your boyfriend 3 months in. Your relationship was very fast paced so you were totally okay with it. You told Trevor about it 3 days later, including the details and such.

Sam: It was nearly 8 months into your relationship. You knew it was time and were surprisingly scared and excited all at once. You loved him and knew he loved you, so you knew it wouldn't be too awkward. He was satisfied, and so were you.

-------------

Hello lovelies :)

I'm so fucking stressed over math rn omfg I just need to rant for a minute.

WHO IN THE FUCK DECIDED THAT LEARNING ABOUT Y=MX+B WAS A NECESSITY IN EDUCATION. WHO. BECAUSE WHOEVER IT WAS I WANT TO EAGERLY PUNCH THEM IN THE FUCKING FACE. WHO THE HELL IS EVER GOING TO NEED THAT SHIT? AND ALSO, WHO IN THE FUCK DECIDED THAT ALGEBRA AND EQUATIONS WAS NECESSARY? MATH TEACHERS ACT LIKE EVERY DAY THINGS WILL INCLUDE EQUATIONS. AS IF SPEED SIGNS ARE GONNA LOOK LIKE THIS:

SPEED LIMIT
5X-8Y+201K=3-21-7D+8

NO BITCH.

GET THE F U C K OUT OF MY FACE WITH THAT BULLSHIT. IM NOT GONNA GO TO THE GROCERY STORE TO BUY CEREAL AND SEE THE PRICE TAG LOOKING LIKE THIS:

CINNAMON TOAST CRUNCH - 4ABV+6K-7+0.44C$

N O B I T C H.

Rant over.

Sorry about that, I'm just a human full of anger and hatred.

Anyways, should I continue to refer to Ricky as the boyfriend in these situations? After his video I feel like I should just refer to him as a friend like Connor and Trevor. What do you guys think?

Love you !

-Hailee