#His favorite memory with you

Kian: His favorite memory with you is when you first met his family. Kian was so excited to have you meet them because he knew that they'd like you from the beginning. In his eyes, it was perfect. The girl he loved meeting the family he loved.

Jc: The best memory he can think of is probably the first night you spent at his place. It was just the two of you, together for the first time in a way only the two of you knew. He knew no other girl would ever make him feel the way you do, and you knew deep down that you felt the same way and always would.

Trevor: His favorite memory of you two is when he was in the studio for the first time with you. He had no idea that it was the beginning of an amazing opportunity, and who better to share that adventure with then his best friend?

Ricky: The best memory of you two together for him would be when you moved in with him. He was so happy that the love of his life would finally be sharing a home with him, and that he could hold you every night and not have to worry about you going home the next day.

Connor: His favorite memory with you is when you filmed with him for the first time. The video was full of laughter and untameable smiles. He adored that video and always gets happy when he thinks about it.

Sam: The best memory is the first Christmas you guys spent together. Words can't describe how special that Christmas was for the both of you, and how many smiles and cuddles were shared.  He holds that memory close to him.

-----------------------------------

Hello lovely people :)

Quick little preference because I'm running out of ideas 😂😂

Love you

-Hailee