#Temptation

Kian: From the moment you walked in the house, you knew that he'd done it again. While you were out, getting exercise, he had gone out and gotten takeout food. You strictly wanted to stay on a diet, it was beyond you how he could do that when you'd told him countless times that dangling junk food in front of you was just plain cruel. The smell of the Wendy's bags sitting on the kitchen table was starting to get to you, even more so when Kian walked out holding a burger in his hands.

"You've got to be kidding me. You know I love Wendy's." You frowned, whining at him. The burger in his hands made your mouth water, and the temptation to take a bite was overwhelming. He just smiled at you apologetically, shrugging his shoulders as if he couldn't help it. "One bite wouldn't hurt, would it?" You whispered to yourself, contemplating it. Eventually you gave in, letting yourself enjoy the greasy, and delicious food. "I hate you for doing this." You groaned at him, your mouth full of food.

Jc: To say that you were wasted out of your mind, was a drastic understatement. Not only had you been drinking for awhile, but you'd been doing so without your boyfriend knowing. Jc cut you off, but every time he got up to talk to people he recognized, or got up to go the bathroom, you'd order a shot. You knew it was bad, and that he'd be pissed, but you wanted to let loose and have the night of your life. It was rare that you ever got to go out and enjoy yourself this much, but you knew that if you didn't stop you'd have a huge hangover tomorrow.

Jc slid out of his chair, waving to some friends that had happened to show up at the same club you guys were at. The moment he was out of sight, you ordered a shot. The bartender slid the drink to you, and just as you picked it up and swallowed it back, your boyfriend was stood before you. The look of disappointment he gave you was almost heartbreaking, but you just couldn't help yourself.

"I'm guessing it's time we go home?" You asked him, knowing the answer. You were in for a long night.

Connor: Today was a day you were dreading. The day that, about a week ago, you and Connor planned to spend without any technology. At all. No cell phones, no tv, no internet. Just you, and him. Of course you loved Connor, but you also loved your phone. He was perfectly content with letting his phone go for a few hours, the only exception being that he could still take pictures. As you two walked around LA, you could feel your phone in your pocket, practically calling your name. Connor could tell that you were distracted, and not entirely enjoying yourself like he was.

With a sigh, he gave you a childish grin. "Okay, Y/N, when we get to this restaurant up here you can go on your phone." You tried to hide your relief, but failed. "It's okay!" He laughed, dragging you along, "I hate to admit that I think I'm going through a withdrawal from my Instagram." You smiled at him, thankful for the break.

Ricky: There you were, sat on your couch, binge-watching your favorite show. You couldn't get enough, but you knew you eventually had to take a break. The episode was just about to end, when you got a text from Ricky. He had asked you to go out, and you almost immediately said yes, but hesitated. You looked from your phone to your TV again, sighing. You loved Ricky, but didn't want to leave the couch. You replied with a no, tossing your phone next to you and contently going back to your show. Then your phone buzzed again.

You've been inside watching TV all day, haven't you? Well in that case, I'm on my way over.

He knew that whenever you didn't go out, you were most likely at home, throwing your time away. He agreed to go over though. If you were gonna watch TV all day, then he would too.

Trevor: "BITCH, CRANK THIS SHIT!" He screamed to the DJ, dancing around like a fool. You weren't really a party person, but he managed to get you out for the night. He may have gotten you out, but getting you to let loose was a whole other challenge. His drink was in his hand as he danced, while you were sat with a bottle of water at the bar. Eventually, he had had enough, so he dragged you over to the dance floor. You glared at him, wanting to go home. You were bored, and not at all in the mood to dance. Until your song came. The one song that he knows you love, the one song that gets you every single time. He grinned at you widely, "you have to dance now!" He insisted.

"Damn it!" You laughed, throwing your hands up in defeat. You ran to the bar quickly and ordered yourself some tequila, having changed your mind quickly. Tonight you were gonna enjoy yourself, even if you were hesitant at first. You two spent the rest of the night dancing and laughing. It was incredible, and you were glad he got you out of the house.

Sam: He had the opportunity to scare you. He knew that you'd be pissed, and probably wouldn't talk to him for the night, but he just couldn't help it. So, while you were in the bathroom, he reached his hand in and shut the light off on you. It didn't end there though. You yelled at him, and left the bathroom, only to find yourself in the dark. He shut off all of the lights. "Fuck you, Sam." You muttered, feeling your way along the walls. Just before you got to the hallway light switch, he popped out and grabbed you. You screamed and pushed him off of you, suddenly panting from the adrenaline.

"I'm sorry baby, I had to." He laughed as you glared at him, fed up with this. You'd get your revenge, and he wouldn't ever see it coming.

-----------------------

Hi loves! Hope you guys are doing well.

This one's kinda lame, sorry about that. I had no good ideas.

Also, SAM GOT MARRIED! I'm so so so happy for him and Rosa, I think they're adorable together.

Anyways. Love you.

-hailee