#Periods (Part 1)

Kian: You're stomach had been hurting an awful lot that past night, you of course thought it was just a stomach ache. You were wrong. You got as much sleep as you could, having to encounter such pain, you awoke to a bloody mess all over your bed. You were just lucky that Kian had been visiting family that night.

Trevor: You were dancing and having a great time until the song switched, this time it was a slower song. Trevor and yourself had gone to club and apparently they decided to play a slow song. He asked you to dance and of course you said yes, as you swayed back and forth you felt something trickle down your leg. In an instant you excused yourself and made a dash for the bathroom. Fortunately you had tampons in your purse.

Jc: You were sitting at a diner, enjoying a cute date that Jc had planned for the both of you. The date was going perfectly, you guys ate, talked and laughed. It was all perfect until it was time for him to drive you back home. You stood up and could have sworn you felt something wet on your lower half. You assumed that it was just your imagination, however you weren't so lucky. You looked at your nice white skirt to see blood revealing through it. You ran to the diner bathroom, trying your best to come up with a way to explain this to Jc.

Connor: Things had gotten pretty heated through the date you two had just had. It was alone on a pretty secluded beach, you both didn't go too far though. Until you got home, that it. You both raced inside and immediately pulled at each others clothing, begging for the others bare skin to touch yours. Everything had been going smoothly until he got to your panties, some how you had forgotten that you were on your period. Let's just say the both of you were pretty disappointed.

Ricky: You woke up that morning to an ache in your stomach, without a second thought you decided to wear a pad today just in case. You stumbled to the bathroom, still not completely awake. As you reached your hand into the cabinet you realized that there were none there. Worry washed over you, you didn't want to go to the store. What if you get your period at the store? The only other option was for Ricky to pick some up for you. So you asked him. Thankfully he was understanding and he got you some.

Sam: That day you and Sam had decided that it was the perfect day to stroll around LA. The sun was shining, the birds chirping. It was great. Until you realized that you had just gotten your monthly subscription to Satan's waterfall, or in other words, your period. You had hoped that it wasn't actually happening and that it was just your imagination. That didn't exactly work. You could feel the blood seeping through your layers of clothes, each step you took made you more nervous. Rather than embarrass yourself, you made a run for the closest café you could see, hoping that there would be a bathroom.
--------------------------------------

Hello.

How are you?

I love you all and I hope you guys enjoy my preferences. I try my best to be as creative as possible!
Oyasumi minna-san (Goodnight everybody)

-hailee