#Hurt

Ricky: "He hurt me." You cried into Ricky's arms. "Did I do something wrong?" You asked yourself, sobbing in the process. He held you closer, rubbing your back gently.

"Listen, you did nothing wrong. He was a jerk, he isn't worth your tears. Please don't cry." He looked sad, wiping your tears off of your cheeks. You managed a smile, you were grateful to have Ricky in your life.

Kian: "Fuck!" You yelled, tripping over your own two feet. "Stupid fucking table leg." You blamed the furniture of course. He stifled a laugh, helping you up.

"Are you okay?" He asked, a goofy grin still on his face. You rolled your eyes, holding back the pain that your ankle was now inflicting. "Does baby need ice?" He asked in a babyish tone.

Jc: "You little-!" You yelled, chasing eagerly after your boyfriend. He had used your makeup for a video without asking, destroying your favorite products in the process.

"I'm sorry! I'm sorry!" He laughed, stopping in his tracks causing you to ram right into the back of him. You fell straight to the floor, he continued laughing.

"Screw you." You groaned, standing up and holding your tailbone. "That hurt." You went to freezer and grabbed an ice pack quickly.

Trevor: "I got it!" You insisted, diving for the volleyball. You, Trevor and some of your friends were at the beach playing volleyball that day. You dove for the ball, only to land in the sand. You sat up quickly furiously rubbing your eyes, unable to open them due to the sand that had gotten into them.

"You okay?" Trevor went under the net and walked towards you, kneeling in front of you. "What is it?" He asked, you removed your hands from your now red swollen eyes.

"Sand. It hurts, damnit." Your eyes uncontrollably started to tear up.

Connor: "Y/N, please! Wait!" You rushed into the apartment you two shared. "What did I do wrong?" You turned to him and rolled your eyes. You were furious that he didn't even realize what he had done wrong. "Seriously! Just tell me so I can fix it!" He begged. You stopped and looked at him with tears in your eyes.

"You were flirting with that girl right in front of me. Connor, you hurt me." You ran into your shared room and slammed the door, unable to even think about what had just happened.

Sam: "Good morning." You smiled as he walked into the kitchen. He walked closer and hugged you softly.

"Morning Beautiful." You stood in front of the stove, cooking breakfast for the both of you. He came closer to you and wrapped his arms around you, kissing you, slightly arching your back. You kissed him back, soon being broken apart by you screaming.

"Fuck, fuck, fuck." You held your own hand, realizing now that you had stuck out your hand behind you and burnt your hand.

"Oh shit, I'm sorry, are you okay?!" He panicked, grabbing you hand and looking at the red mark that had grown.

-----------------

Hey guys!!

Should I make a second part to this? Comment please ^-^

I've been sick since yesterday with a cold and it sucks >.<

Love you beauties <3

-Hailee