#You/He has to wake up early

Kian: "Why would you wake me up at-" you paused your complaint to look at the alarm clock sat on your side table, "5:30 in the morning." You finished, planting your face straight down into the pillow.

"Because I have a flight this morning and I wanted to say goodbye." He told you sweetly, sugarcoating the whole early morning wake up. You couldn't help smiling.

"Okay, okay." You muttered with a grin, propping yourself up and looking at him with tired eyes. He smiled back sincerely, leaning in and leaving a kiss on your lips.

"Bye baby girl, I'll call you when my plane lands." Were his last words to you before leaving the house and heading for the airport.

Ricky: "We're gonna be late!" You yelled, despite the fact that you two had only been up out of bed for 15 minutes.

Your parents insisted on meeting you two for breakfast, and you weren't exactly pleased with being up anytime before 8am to say the least.

"We'll be fine." He smiled at you, sipping his coffee. You rolled your eyes, jealous that he barely took anytime to get ready but, you took at least an hour.

"You better hope so, my parents aren't the most patient." You warned him, then got back to your routine. It was obvious that this wasn't going to be the most cheery morning.

Jc: "Your turn." You grumbled, muffling out the sound of your baby crying in the next room. It had been this way for weeks, constantly being woken up in the night by your little girl.

He growled, annoyed at the situation and wanting nothing more than to ignore it and go back to bed. You knew why he was frustrated and wished for the same thing he did.

A few minutes went by and the crying settled down followed by Jc coming back into your room. You looked at him with exhaustion, lifting up the blankets as an invite back to the warmth of your bed.

"Thank you." You cuddled up next to him, running your hand over his fluffy hair. You could feel his smile, which was soon replaced with small snores escaping his now sleeping self.

Trevor: "Wake up Bitch!" You were abruptly awoken by Trevor yelling as loud as he could. The unexpected screech caused you to cover your ears, burying yourself deeper under the blankets.

You pretended to be asleep still, trying to keep your eyes shut and a look of sleep unconsciousness on your face. For a few seconds you were convinced that it had worked, until he ripped the covers off of you.

"Why so early?" You sighed, the light coming in from the window now keeping you from falling back to sleep.

"Because, we're on vacation! We got a lot to do! So get up." He demanded with a laugh, leaving your room. You laid now awake, and not at all ready to get out of bed.

Connor: "Pick up Connor, pick up." You mumbled to yourself, patiently waiting for him to answer his phone.

"Are you okay?" He asked, sounding worried and panicked. You felt bad that you had called so early but, you needed help.

"No, I can't fall back to sleep." You whispered, closing your eyes with irritation. He just sighed and began talking about some story he hadn't told you yet. Before you knew it you were pretty much asleep, the last words you said to him barely making it out.

"Thank you Con, night." You fell asleep instantly and were more than relieved to be back to dreaming instead of sitting awake at 4:00am.

Sam: Ever since you got accepted into university you hardly had time to sleep. Between studying and going yo classes and working you just had hardly anytime.

"I'm gotta go to class, I'll be back later." You whispered to your barely awake boyfriend. He loosely grabbed your arm.

"Just come back to bed." He pleaded, yawning in the process. You frowned, wishing that you could but, knowing that you couldn't.

"I'll be back. Don't worry." You smiled, kissing his head quickly then turning to go, before leaving your comfy bedroom you turned back once again. "I love you." You insisted, shutting your bedroom door quietly behind you as you left.

------------------

Hey babies!

I feel like I've done this one lol, oh well. I also feel like I haven't updated in forever, sorry about that !

School is a huge pain in the ass, especially the homework. Ugh. I just wanna be done school.

Love you !

-Hailee