#He makes you feel insecure

Kian:  "Hurry up Y/N!" He laughed a bit.  Kian wanted to take you out for the day considering it was your birthday. He had planned a special day just for you and him, after you got out of the shower you started getting ready. You threw on a short,

white dress and some heels, after doing so you curled your hair. Since Kian had always told you that you were beautiful without make up you decided to surprise him by not wearing any today. As you sprayed a little hair spray in your hair, you set the can down and walked out of the bathroom, ready to go.

You saw Kian sitting on the couch, playing on his phone. You coughed awkwardly to get his attention.

His head shot up and he gave you a surprised look, "Well?" You asked, he stared at you and asked, "Aren't you gonna put make up on?" Hearing those words hurt you more then anything, why did he want you to out make up on? Were you not pretty enough with out it? Tears brimmed your eyes and he soon realized what he had said, you stormed back up stairs and tossed your heels aside. You slammed the bedroom door shut and leaned against the door. Softly crying to yourself.

Sam: You and Sam had gone out for dinner with some friends, all of you were having a great time! Talking, laughing, you didn't think this night could get any better. As the waitress stopped at you table she asked individually what everyone would like. Last it was you, you ordered and handed the menu to her. "Why are you eating so much??" Sam blurted, sounding a little shocked. Pain hit you, did he really think that?

Why would he say that? He always tells you that your beautiful no matter what, but was that true? You blinked a few times, trying to clear the tears that threatened to fall. "E-excuse me.." You got up and rushed to the bathroom, once you got into one of the stalls you started to cry a bit. Thinking about what he had just said to you, did he even realize how much that hurt?

Jc: You and Jc were laying on the beach, chatting and laughing. You layed closer to him, slipping on your shades and beginning to tan a bit. It was soon silent, other then the other people at the beach, you decided to listen to some music so you popped an ear bud in and pressed shuffle. You hummed the song quietly, and kept your eyes closed. Enjoying this peaceful time, that was until your ear bud fell out. Irritates you sat up and grabbed your phone, pressing pause then grabbing your ear bud once again. Before popping it back into your ear, you noticed a girl checking Jc out.

"Damn....." He whispered to himself, staring back at her and giving a small smile. Questioned kept crossing your mind, am I not good enough? Did he like her better then me? Was he interested? You couldn't keep your mind clear of the thoughts. "W-what?" You asked, wondering if you had really heard him say that. "O-oh. Nothing. I was just looking at the water, beautiful isn't it?" You knew he was lying. "Don't lie to me." You spoke harshly, getting up and walking away leaving him sitting on the beach, alone.

Ricky: You were at the mall with Ricky, doing a little shoppimg and such. You had been here forever and Ricky had been seeming to lose focus on you. He checked his phone constantly, bored of sitting around in the food court. "Come on." You pulled at his arm until he stood up and followed you. "I wanna get a tshirt or something." You told him, a smile on your face.

You entered a store, full of clothing that you had fallen in love with! Ricky took a seat as you grabbed a bunch of jeans and t-shirts and stuff to go try on, you tried on each thing one by one then showing him. His comment was the same each time, "You look beautiful." Then he returned to his phone. Out of the corner of your eye, you spotted an adorable tee that was sure to get his attention, you went into the change room and tried it on. Before showing him you looked into he mirror, it showed a little bit of your stomach. You smiled, you thought that you looked really nice. As you walked out he looked up, "Nah. Doesn't suit your body type." He spoke, not thinking about his words. You turned away quickly, and rushed back into the change room. What did he mean by 'body type'? Was that a bad thing?

Trevor: You were sitting on the couch, bored out of your mind. Your phone dinged, signalling that someone had sent you a text. You got up and grabbed your phone off of the Kitchen counter, where your phone had been left. Before you returned to the couch, you decided to read the text.

The queen : Date night?

You replied yes and smiled to yourself. You ran upstairs and quickly changed into a red tank top and black high waisted short. After throwing your hair up into a ponytail, you did your makeup and slipped on your black vans.

You took a seat on your couch and waited for Trevor, after a few minutes went by you heard a knock at the door. You ran and answered it, "Hey!" He smiled at you, kissing your cheek. You smiled back, and grabbed a hold of his hand softly. "Guess what I got?" He asked, you curiously looked at him. He held up his new drivers license and grinned. "That's awesome Trev!" You screamed with joy, "Can we borrow your moms car?" He asked pleadingly.

You texted your mom and asked considering she and your father were out in his own car. She said yes and you looked at Trevor and nodded, once you grabbed your mothers keys from inside and ran out to the car, tossing the keys to Trevor. You both hopped into the car and started it up, soon backing out of the driveway. He made his way down the street, you were a little nervous until he cranked up the radio. It completely distracted you. You quietly sang to yourself, soon being nudged by Trevor. "I wanna hear your singing." He spoke over the noise.

You sighed and nodded slowly, you started signing louder and he just stared. No words, just staring. You got really uncomfortable so you stopped.

You felt really embarrassed. Did he not like your singing?

Connor: You and Connor decided to go shopping today, this is the first time you and Connor actually got to spend a lot of time together alone. Most of the time, all of your friends butted in and never left you guys alone. "I'm happy we got to go out together." You gave him a warm smile and hugged him gently. He hugged back then pulled away and smiled back at you, kissing you sweetly.

You both stopped at the food court and spotted Starbucks, after almost racing to the damn place.  You each ordered a coffee then decided to go back home, considering you had spent most of the day here. You lugged all of your shopping bags back to the car then got in, "That was fun." You warmly smile at him, he smiles back and nods. He begins to drive and you turn up the radio, once realizing that it was the one song that always made you cry, you looked away.

You thought you could handle it, but you were oh so wrong. A few tears spilled from your eyes, "So what should we do for the rest of the day?" His voice interrupted. You didn't want him to hear you crying so you just shrugged your shoulders. The car stopped at a red light and he looked at you, concerned. He turned you to face him and realized that you had been crying, "Why were you crying?" He asked, the question coming out in a rude tone. "The song.." You sniffle, "Oh. Its just a song.. You don't have to so sensitive.." He stated, sounding a bit annoyed.

You felt hurt that he had said that. Was he right? Were you too sensitive sometimes? Was he upset with you?

--------------------------------------------------------------

Omfg.

I'm so so so sorry I haven't updated in a while..

BUT THANK YOU FOR 4K+ READ. HOLY SHIT YOU GUYS ARE AMAZING.

I LOVE YOU ALLLLLLLL!!!

-Hailee