Chapter 15- Unforgettable

"Saleen... Saleen!" I said. Nothing could replace the anger I was feeling towards Ben. Nothing. I hated him. Despised him. I wanted him dead. Gone. I wanted him to feel betrayed. To feel the pain David is going through and the rage I'm feeling now. And there was only one way to do that. To kill him.

My fangs slid though their hiding place and I raced to the door. I let my anger take control and with one swing if my arm, everything Saleen put up against the door was scattered on the floor.

"Jenna. Calm down!" Saleen said as she raced towards me and tried to put my hands behind my back.

She failed, cause I swung out of her grasp. I wanted Ben dead. He needed to be in pain and bleeding in my arms and I needed to look into his eyes as he died and see his life drain. Only for his lifeless body to remain limp in my arms.

I didn't care about anything. David was turning into something no human, vampire, or lycan could even imagine. And it was all Ben's fault. That's what kills me.

Levi ran over and tried to swing his arms around me, but I was too fast and I ducked just in time to feel my hair brush against his arms. That's when I knew I had to move fast.

I yanked open the door and started running down the hall with Levi on my heels.

Unfortunately he tripped me and I went crashing to the floor. Levi and I wrestled and he had me pinned.

Finally he said, "Jenna. We can go back to fight Ben when David is done with the change. But right now, David needs you. He needs somebody to reassure him everything will be ok. He loves you,"

I started crying knowing that everything that he was saying was true and I did need to be there for him, after all he suffered for me.

Levi got off of me and helped me up.

"I'm sorry..." Levi said, wiping away my tears, and wrapping his arms around me.

I cried into his chest, because I felt like that's all I was capable of at that moment. He rested his chin on the top of my head.

"I'm only fourteen Levi. This is too much to take in..."

"Wait. What? Your only fourteen?!" He said unwrapping himself and holding onto my arms; staring me dead in the eyes.

"Yes," I said looking down.

He took his hand and lifted my chin so he could look me in the eyes.

"We have to go. Now," he said and started dragging me down the hall back to the room where Saleen and David were. When we entered the room we saw something, that made me loose hope for everything.