Chapter 8- Saleen

"Jenna!" I heard David scream. It was so faint I could barley hear him. Through the blur I made out him getting up and charging at Levi.

    "David- no..." And I drifted off into blackness.

                                                                                     ~*~

    I could feel my spirit start to float out of body. I didn't feel like my myself.

    No. No! I can't leave David! He can't do this on his own! Please! No! No! NO!!!!

    That's all I could think; before I was in total blackness. It was was black as an abyss. The tiniest light would be to bright. There was only one thing I could think of before I knew I was done with life. Goodbye David. I love you.

                                                                                    ~*~

    I woke up, with chains on my wrists and ankles. I was laying on a hard cold floor; and my head hurt. Wait. My head hurt. My healing isn't working?

    Confused, I sat up and focused on where I was and where David was or... might be.

    "David. David are you here?" Hearing my echo and no responds I knew something was wrong.

    "Am I dead?" I whispered to myself.

    This time I heard a moan and someone with a tiered voice say, "No. You're not dead. Now shh. I'm trying to sleep."

    Ignoring whoever it was I said, "Who are you? Where am I? How did I get here? Where's David? How are we going to get ou-"

    "Ah! One question at a time. Lets start with this. My name is Saleen. You are in a dungeon somewhere in Mississippi. You where trapped by Levi and sent here,"

    "Wait. How do you know Levi?"

    "He sent me here. By the way. The more you struggle with the chains; the tighter they get. And... Ummm.... With your "David" he's in danger. Big danger. They want to kill him. And we can't get out. I know who you are. You have abilities; so to speak. The chains you wearing have MANY spells and ruins on them. Be VERY careful. They could do something like... If you try to use your powers they could... cut off your hands and feet or something like that. I don't know. Just a thought,"

    "Ok. Thanks. But we NEED to get David. We HAVE to get David. You don't understand. He's... Different. I can feel it. I know it. I don't know how I do I just know. So don't ask. But please. Let's just figure out some way-"

    Just then Levi walked in. "Nice to know you're awake," He said looking at me, "Come with me. I have something to show, and tell you."