Chapter 9- Is Levi really a bad guy?

"How am I alive?" I asked hoping I could stall long enough to come up with a plan.

    "That doesn't matter. If you want your precious David to live, you'll come with me," He had a edge in his voice. One that I couldn't place. But I could tell he either didn't want to do this; or was being forced to.

    "Where are we going?" I asked, adding some shake in my voice to sound scared.

    "Somebody wants to talk to you."

    "Who? Can you at least tell me that? Or if I know... Whoever it is?" I wanted to know. I needed too. Maybe if I could get to Levi's soft side, I can turn him onto my side. Or... Convince him to at least help me. But in order to do that, I had to be nice. And he kidnapped me. So it's going to be hard. But so is life and i'm surviving that. So this should be something I can do too. Plus with my abilities. This should work.

    This was it. I had a plan.

    His short brown hair was wet. And his muscles were budging. He had his hands on his hips and his shorts and t-shirt were ripped. He had deep cuts in between each rip on his clothes and they were bleeding very badly.

    "You know him. Very well actually. Now. Come closer to me."

    I got up and was very dizzy. About to fall over, Levi grabbed my arm.

    "Hold still," He said.

    I felt a sharp pain in my neck. It was like somebody was stabbing my in the neck with a serrated knife and it was covered in poison. I screamed at the stinging pain. It was worse then venom spreading.

    "PLEASE! STOP! IT HURTS! REALLY BAD! STOP! STOP! STOP!!!" I fell to my knees in agony.

   I wrapped my right hand around the left chain on my wrist... And pulled. It creaked as I pulled harder and harder. Then finally, it snapped.

    "NO!" Levi yelled; then jumped and covered my body with his.

    "What's going on?" I yelled, trying to ignore the pain in my neck; but failing.

    He started coughing up blood and choking on the crimson.

    "Tell me Levi!" I yelled even louder.

    I looked down and with what little light there was I saw the silver chain wrapping around his neck, and tightening by the second.