Chapter 11- A bloody mess

I couldn't breathe. This was Ben. He's changed. He kidnapped me? Was it Ben? Or is he being forced to do everything that he's doing now? I hope he was.

    "So you do remember me. What a surprise," He said sarcastically.

    This was Ben. I don't know what kind of magic there is out there, but this even feels like Ben. Which is not a good thing.

    "Ben? Wha- what happened to you? Did you send those guys to hurt me?" I had a million questions building up.

    "No. I sent them... But not to hurt you... Well. In the way they did. Stabbing you with the Angel Blade wasn't planned. But hurting you a little..."

    "What? You planned on hurting me? Wow. Ok. How did I survive the Angel Blade stabbing?" He intentionally hurt me. That's something that I will never be able to let go.

    "A spell. The queen is a witch. If she dies, you do too," His voice had so much evil; and hatred in it.

    "Why did you leave me? You left me alone. Cold as ice. But then again, your heart is now too,"

    He forced out a laugh, "You were a stupid, stupid girl. You really thought  I was going to come back? I love my life now. With you I was always fearing you were going to leave me. I was scared you were going to figure out my plan. But your still  just as stupid as you were before. I never loved you. I have a wife; and we're happy. And-"

    "Shut up! I don't want to hear your story of what happened while you were gone. I don't care! I hate you! Let me and David go!"

    "HAHA! David is... Let's say... In recovery,"

    "WHAT DID YOU DO TO HIM?!" I screamed, "If you hurt him, i'll make sure your tortured and die so agonizingly; you'll wish you were dead now!" I was shaking so badly, it looked like I was having a mini seizure.

    He whispered something to someone standing nearby and turned back and faced me.

    I watched the slender man rush out of the room and exit the door.

    Turning back to Ben I realized he had a smile on his face, but I watched it fade as I looked into his eyes. They had a hint of sorrow and pain, but I hated him. With so much pain regret in my heart; that it made me want to die.

    "You look scared," I heard Ben say. But I didn't want to listen. I wouldn't let myself. He's playing mind games and I didn't want to be tricked; or fooled.

    Next thing I new the slender guy walked in dragging a bloody mess. It was a person. Ripped clothes, whipped marks, and blood pouring down every inch of their body.

    A bloody face looked up and the baby blue eyes stared deep into my soul. I knew who it was even though his face was unrecognizable.

    "David," I whispered; practically speechless.