Chapter 12- Always expect the un- expected

David's eyes were full of pain. I also saw a hint of regret.

    "David. DAVID! NO! PLEASE!" He was hurt. So badly it made me regret everything. Turning him, loving him. Everything. Even meeting him.

    "Jen." He made a way to say. His voice was wet, and it was easy to tell his throat was full of blood. He started coughing up blood.

    "NO PLEASE!" I said through tears, "Hurt me! Kill me! Not him." My voice was shaky and I could barley make out my own words.

    But somehow Ben maneged to. Cause he said,"As temping as that sounds... We'll kill him anyways. But first, we're going to make him suffer. Then. You."

    "But why? What did I do? Why me? I did nothing wrong!" I had to try to stall to come up with some kind of plan.

    "You came from me. I bit you. I do what I want with you. I always told you I was the good guy, and only to trust me. But I lied. I love to watch vampires suffer. After all, I did. People should know what it's like to be hurt. To be in agony. Just as I was. Now then. Let's get on with this. This is my night," He smiled a smile of evil, and hatred. One that will scar me for life. Or at least, what's left of it.

    "But, your a vampire! Why kill your own kind?"

    "Because I can!" He said fast and loud. He got up, and walked over to David.

    "Don't touch him!"

    Levi gripped my wrists tighter. He held them behind my back as I struggled. I realized the whole time he just stood there. Watching.

    David put his head down, like he wasn't even strong enough to hold his head up anymore. Because he wasn't.

    When Ben reached David he extended his fangs.

    "NO!" I screamed.

    Next thing I knew I heard banging on the other side of the door. A couple of whimpers from lycans, I guessed, and before I new it, Saleen barged into the room.

    "So. My guess is there's a couple of naughty mutts here that need to be taken to the pound, eh?" She said with a grin on her face.