Chapter 6- War.

"David. Did you see where he went? It's like he... Disappeared." To lost in that subject I didn't see David crawling towards the window.

"What are you doing?

"Look-" He said, gesturing to the window.

I walked over and looked out; and what I saw made me realize one thing. We had to get out of here.

~*~

At lease one hundred vampires that followed the law, where on the outside of the the wired fence.

"David. Are you feeling okay enough to walk?"

"Mabey. Why?" I gestured towards the window.

"We're in trouble. Big time. Okay. Ummm...." I ran to my closet and got my big box of emergency stuff.

After setting it on my bed, I yanked off the lid and pulled out what it contained:

1. A rope.

2. A bag of lighters.

3. A couple boxes of matches.

4. Two pistols.

5. Two boxes of bullets.

5. About twenty small bags of blood (that I change out every week.)

6. Ear plugs.

7. Three first aid kits.

8. And lastly, a cell phone.

"What the heck are you planning on doing?" David asked, like I was crazy for getting us out of here.

"We're going to the instutution. If they don't let us in cause i've betrade them, then I have a hideout in Greenland."

"What about your parents?"

"The wired fence will make it safe for them. Me and you are going to "fly" out of here."

I ran over and put on my jacket and boots. Then grabbed a big black duffel bag and placed everything in the box in there.

With that I grabbed some blankets and extra clothes.

Stuffing them in the bag, I asked, "You said you trusted me. Do you still?"

"Uhhh.... Sure?"

He didn't sound like he believed it on that moment, and neither did I.

"You're going to have too. You wanna live; right?"

"Ya..." He said, his voice trailing off like he wasn't sure anymore.

"Good. Trust me. We're both going to be fine. Just do as I say, when I say, and we'll be ok."

"Alright."

I pulled out some angel knives, and put them on the insides of my jacket.

The myth says, there are only five left in the world. I have three. What's so special about them? Well, once you stab a vampire with it, they instantly die.

Everybody wants them though, because once you re- unite all of them, you have ultimate power.

Helping David up, and putting the duffel bag on my shoulder I said, "You ready to not be in an out counted fight, but an out counted war?"