Chapter 13- A way.

Levi released me and pulled out two auto pistols. He pointed them right at Ben and the surrounding lycans.

"One move. And you're done,"

I stood there in shock. Wondering how this happened all in what seemed like five seconds.

A lycan bared his teeth and jumped for Levi. With fast reflexes Levi aimed for the lycan, and shot him.

The sound of guns going off made my left ear ring.

The lycan fell to the ground in a heap. It shook with agony, like a mini seizure.

"Silver nitrate," he said with a smirk. He sat there and pointed the two guns at them, and watched there every move.

I couldn't stay silent any longer, "How? When? Why? What? " All of these questions started coming out of my mouth before my head could process what I was saying.

"I'll explain later. Come with me. Now," Saleen said.

"No. Not without David," I was standing firm on keeping David here and alive. Even if that meant me dying. I didn't care.

"Levi," She said pointing her chin to the guy holding David.

He pointed one gun towards the guard and he dropped David on the ground.

I heard David gasp for air.

I almost tripped running over to him. I knelt down and put a hand on his back. "David?"

He looked up, eyes full of tears. He had blood everywhere, and it made me hungry. "Jenna. I love you. Now get out of here. Be safe. Stay safe. Remember though, I will always love you. I don't care what the future has to bring. I. Love. You. I will find you. Protect you. From whatever life has to bring. I promise. Now go. Please."

"No. You're coming with us. Where ever we're going. Ignore the pain David. Please. I'll help you stand up."

I took one of his arms with both my hands and held it. He looked at me and slowly stood up. Half of his body weight was on me, but with what was left of my strength, we moved over to Saleen.

She looked and me and David and said, "You ready to break out of jail?"

"Ummm... I don't know. Why?"

"Cause that's how hard this is going to be."