Chapter 14- suprise!

There were only a few Lycans standing. They had there teeth bared back and you could hear them snarl with anger.

"Easy you pack of rabid dogs!" Saleen said, "I've been locked here for ages waiting for this day! And for what reason-"

"Saleen! Shut it. Your not making this any easier. You got me?!" Levi said with a little edge in his tone.

Saleen growled deep in her throat. Wait- she growled. Is she a-

"Werewolf?" Saleen laughed, "No no no. No. I'm not one of those mutts-"

"Saleen!" Barked Levi. I mean he literally barked it. Like a dog. But you could make out Saleen's name.

"He's the werewolf," she said.

David's breathing was getting slower, and I could feel his heart beat slowing down. Either he was going to die here, and now, or the transformation is almost complete.

"Saleen..."

"Not right now," she said, occupied by Levi back talking Ben and the guards.

"No. Now. We need to go somewhere safe. David's..."

"Turning?" Ben chuckled, "Ya... What you didn't know was he had already previously been bitten by one of us," he said his last words slowly and carefully, "he's turning... Into a hybrid."

I breathed the last word he said and let it hang in the air. My world was turning. Creating something... Un imaginable.

"Now... The nearest safe place is over sixty miles away. And by then... David will be done. Complete. Immortal," the way he said immortal was in such a deep growl that it got me thinking. Deep growl... Leader of werewolves... But is a vampire... And desperately wants David...

I gasped. "You're a hybrid," I said to Ben.

"Bingo."

Saleen motioned Levi over.

He stared down Ben before returning over to us.

Everything went in one big blur. One moment we were standing there and the next we were running down the halls looking for a room where David could finish... Changing.

Levi was carrying David and David was cringed into his arms.

This place was like one big obstacle, we were going through rooms, only to get to hallways that lead to more doors and rooms.

Levi finally settled on a room and laid David down on the bed; who instantly was grabbing at the blankets, taking fistfuls and pulling and tearing the bedding.

I look over and watched Saleen close the door and pile things up against it.

But when I looked back over at David, his eyes were changing from ice blue, to jet black, and his body was changing into something demonic.