Chapter Eight - Asher Hunter

"Chug! Chug! Chug!"

The crowd cheered as Asher drank a bottle of whiskey from full to nothing. "WOOH!" He raised the bottle making everyone cheer.

"That's his third bottle." Blake started to worry.

"Is it really wise to make him do this?" Ren asked looking at Asher from the distance.

"Yeah, dude, I think it will mess him up." Blake said then took a shot.

"Let him drink his sadness away." I said as I sat down on a chair that made Ren and Blake look at me. "Make him happy now because when you're drinking."

"You're taking away the happiness from tomorrow for the moment you are in right now."

"Luke, do you really think this will help?" Blake asked worriedly.

I nodded and kept on looking at Asher who was so drunk that he couldn't even stand properly.

"Of course, it has to." I paused. "And it should."

"But what if he doesn't speak up?" Blake questioned.

I snickered. "We all know Asher. He loses his sanity when he drinks or have a little smoke."

"Though, that doesn't change the fact that we still have to be aware of his health." I said that made the two smile.

"Glad you're sanity is still up unlike him." Blake jokingly said.

Asher stumbles his way towards us making Blake guide him on each of his step. "Don't be worried I'm sober."

"Dude, you're not tipsy." Ren mentioned.

"Y'all wanna go get some Ladies?" Asher invited chuckling.

"Of course--" Blake looks at Me and Ren who was looking at them. "--I'll pass." He laughed.

"Pass," Ren said looking away.

I crossed my arms. "Likewise."

"You guys are boring!" Asher said before losing balance. Luckily Blake caught him in time.

"You want to ruin your whole life?" I stated loudly that made Blake and Ren look at me with disbelief.

Asher laughed. "It's just some girl. I'll keep her temporarily."

"Besides the fact you want to break a woman's heart." I said then reached down my pockets.

"How about you could just go on and order some more drinks." I smiled.

I tossed him another clip of money from my pockets. "Go on, keep drinking." I taunted.

He laughed in his obvious state of drunkenness with a gurgle then collapsed on the floor. "Alright Blake, you know what to do." I said as I walked towards them.

"Hold on," He said before snatching the bucks from Asher's hands.

I helped in getting him towards the car. Blake and I were dragging him both of his hands are on our shoulder as Ren opened the doors and helped us out in getting him in the car.

"Are you sure you aren't Drunk Luke?" Ren said.

"I'm still aware don't worry. I didn't drink too much." I assured then started the car.

"Neither did I,"

"Same,

We all glanced back at Asher who was mumbling something while asleep. "Looks like he's the only one." Blake said.