Chapter One - Breakfast

Luke's POV

I walked towards the entrance of our school and saw the others are already there. "Good Morning." I waved.

"Good morning! Finally you're here! Now all we need to wait is Asher." Caily beamed.

Caily is the type of person who will greet you in the morning, in the afternoon, and in the evening. A very polite understanding girl who can make anyone smile the typical smiling everywhere type. Always has a smile on her face.

Is very Talkative

"I forgot to put on lip gloss." Jannet frowned.

Jannet is the type of person who is addicted to make-up literally. She can't go a day without touching it or looking it aside all of those she still is a good person. She isn't one of those cliché girls that is mean and gets all the hot guys in school.

Is very Attractive

"Dude, I still have to practice basketball later after class." Blake said.

Blake is the jock in our group. The typical athletic one, the hunk, the one who knows all of the sports, how to play them, how to be good at them, and how to specifically win in strategies that he knows. He will always win when he gets inspired.

Is very Athletic

"Why don't we just leave him? And go ahead?" Skylar selfishly said.

Skylar is the typical straight forward girl. Who says everything what's in her mind without completely thinking about it. You might get offended because of her honesty but she literally doesn't care about what others think. Did I say she's rich and fussy?

Is very Ruthless

"Skylar, I don't think that's very nice." Shauna said softly.

Shauna is that typical glasses, smart, soft, girl in every story you've ever heard. The purest of the bunch and is invested when she reads her books it's like she has her own planet or universe when she reads. The bookworm to be honest.

Is very Smart

Ren just looks at them without any expressions whatsoever and just shrugged.

Ren is the typical quiet type. The one who you least expected to know the answer but is very intelligent when it comes to computers and other technology that comes in your way. you'll be very curious what goes inside his head.

Is very Introverted

"Hey ya'll! Sorry, I had to go on duty." Asher ran towards us.

Finally Asher, the hardworking guy who feeds himself and is living all by himself. He may be polite at first but as time goes on you'll really see how his man thoughts affect his thinking about girls. Somewhat violent.

Is very Perverted

I patted his back. "A bit hard working as usual huh?" And finally me.

Now, I don't want to say or think what kind of person am I but what I'm going to say is I'm the most matured out of all of them.