Chapter Two - Gmail

Chapter Two - Gmail

I walked towards the living room with a tray of cookies. "Ya'll want some cookies?" I invited them to eat.

All of the girls turned towards me.

Their eyes sparkled and immediately sprung out of their chairs. "I want one!" Said Caily who almost tripped.

I raised the cookies making the girls not reach it. They fumbled their hands into the air trying to grab one.

"Chill," I said making them laugh. "There's enough for everyone."

I lowered the tray and they each took one and headed again to the living room to seat.

Except for Jannet who was breathing heavily.  I walked towards her. "Hey, everything alright? You don't like cookies?"

She looked at me with dull eyes that made me almost kill myself for what I asked. I nodded. "Right sorry,"

"And yes, I do like your cookies." She laughed.

"What are you guys watching?" I asked and put the tray on the table then sat down.

"La la land." Ren answered.

"Pretty good movie." I replied.

Shauna darted towards me with a cookie in her mouth. "Really?" She asked.

"The songs were so good. I--"

"Don't spoil it!" Jannet abruptly said without looking away.

"These are really good cookies." Asher said.

"Dude, where are your jackets? It's really cold can I borrow one?" Blake asked.

"Why are you even wearing a tank top?" I asked.

"It was so hot earlier." He reasoned.

I shrugged. "It's in my closet, in my room." I said and looked at him. "I'm guessing you know my room?"

He nodded. "Of course, what the hell. Is your expectations on me that low?" He said and walked towards the stairs.

"I'm kidding." I laughed.

I looked at Skylar who didn't talk and was really invested in the movie. It's rare to see Skylar invested in something. Normally she would have already watched or did it and say it's boring.

Shauna sat down beside me. "So, what do you think of the movie?"

"Normally I would ask that to you since I already watched it and second of all it's not yet over." I replied.

"Please--"

She opened her mouth to say something. "Thirdly, I am not spoiling anything." I cut her.

Shauna frowned and grabbed another cookie from the tray. "Well, at least your cookies are tasty." She smiled.

I laughed at the thought that everyone here loves my cookies.

"Well, hope you all enjoy your movie marathon." I yawned. "I'm kinda sleepy."

They all nodded and I walked towards the stairs to see Blake wearing my Plain Black jacket over his tank tops.

"Thanks dude," He said.

I nodded in reply too lazy to say anything and headed towards my room. After entering I flopped down on the bed.

"Finally, the comfort of my sweet, fluffy, large bed." I muttered.

After that I slowly drifted to sleep. I waltzed into the dream world and hopefully when I wake up something doesn't break.