Chapter Six - Throwaway Chair

"I'm bored." Asher said tilting his head from side to side poking Blake on the head while he's sleeping.

"Don't disturb me." A groan from Blake was heard.

Ren was scrolling through his phone glancing his side from time to time.

I flipped the page of my book as I looked at the girls to see what they were doing. Pretty entertaining for me honestly.

"Shauna! What is your answer for number four?" Jannet asked.

Shauna searched her scratch paper for her answer and pointed it. "Here, X is equal to one-half."

"Wait what formula did you use? I think I was a little confused." Caily bolted out of her seat and clinged onto Shauna who struggled to flip her notebook.

"Girls did you hear the tea?" Skylar notified them that made them all stop dead in their tracks.

"Well, you see--" All of them scooted over to Skylar as she cooed her voice to make it soft and quiet since this is a library.

"Why are we here in the first place?" Ren asked looking at me.

I shrugged making him nod and returned to scrolling his phone. "Luke, when is the foundation day?" Blake questioned.

"Couple of weeks."

"But that's so long, I hate waiting." Asher demanded and slammed his hand onto the table  making everyone give him a cold glare.

Blake punched him on the shoulder that made Asher look at him disturbed. "What the fu--"

Caily smacked him on the head that made him yelp. "Don't curse in a library. There are juniors over there." She pointed towards the freshmen students who were looking at us.

"You know, you really need to stop cursing." Jannet commented.

"It's my usual behavior." He replied.

"I know, make Blake punch him everytime he curses." Skylar suggested.

"What?!" He exclaimed softly yelling.

"I mean, I can." Blake laughed.

"Guys, I think we should just let him be himself." Shauna cooed.

Jannet cuddled her. "Dear, you're just too pure to hear cursing all around our group coming from him."

Caily landed her hand onto her palm indicating that she had a great idea. "I know, make him pay!"

They all smiled and looked back at him that made his eyebrows furrow in disagreement.

"No!"

"That was such a great idea!" Skylar smiled.

"Can I have the money?" Blake asked as they all nodded.

They all looked at Ren as he nodded without even knowing what was going on and they looked back at me.

I left when they were bantering and they didn't notice.

I walked towards the staircase and walked up towards the rooftop. Since it's already dismissal I could go anywhere anytime. This is where I usually hangout whenever I want to be alone.

I leaned over towards the railings seeing every student go out the school saying their good byes with their fellow friends and leaving.

The sunsetting was the most adoring out of all. "Responsibilities," I muttered under my breath.

I took a deep sigh. "What could happen next Luke?" I muttered to myself.

I looked at the massive sign close to the gates. The countdown of our foundation day that event is the main reason why I'm here.