Character's Profile

Luke Grayson
18 Years Old

Personality: Loves animals, mostly cats and dogs. Only smiles at a few specific things.

Appearance: Blue eyes, Dirty blonde hair. Tallest and Oldest in the group, Most intimidating, Always wears jackets, hoodies, or sweat shirts whether it's summer or not.

Description: Known as one of the smart guys in school. Knows how to cook, has a knowledge about anything related to food. Not talkative, only to his friends. Put a lot of effort when it comes to surprising someone he loves.

Other: Hates Sweet Stuff.

Group Trait: The Mature One

Ren Knight Evans
17 Years Old

Personality: Shows happiness around friends. Always has a deadpan
expression when a stranger is around.

Appearance: Yellow eyes, Blue to White Ombre Hair. Second oldest in the group, Always wears some kind of jewelry either a watch or a necklace.

Description: Known as the smartest at handling a computer in school. Knows how to handle high pressure situations. Does not show any emotions what so ever to strangers, only his friends.

Other: Hates the color Pink.

Group Trait: The Quiet One

Asher Hunter
16 Years Old

Personality: Immature, Annoyed when you don't respond. Likes to tease girls especially to ones he likes.

Appearance: Light Brown eyes, Light brown hair. his hands are always tucked into his pockets, always have a smirk on his face.

Description: Known as the a pervert in school, has a plenty of knowledge when it comes to mechanical stuff. Knows how to make anyone angry.

Other: Hates being Ignored.
Has a liking towards Jannet

Group Trait: The Teaser

Blake Felix Graham
17 Years Old

Personality: Easily flattered. Does not like seeing anybody frown. Athletic

Appearance: Dark brown eyes, Silver hair. Third oldest in the group, muscular body, only wears techwear stuffs, only black.

Description: Known as the Athletic guy in school, won lots of trophies and rewards. Knows how to make girls blush in everyway.

Other: Hates being Disapproved.
Has a liking towards Shauna.

Group Trait: The Athletic One

Caily Russel
16 Years Old

Personality: Joyful all the time. Has a bright and big smile whenever or wherever.

Appearance: Light Brown hair, has Dark brown eye color. The shortest in the group. Always has a smile on her face, likes making everyone smile.

Description: Known as the talkative girl in the whole school. Knows how to make anyone happy.

Other: Hates annoying people.
Has a liking towards Ren

Group Trait: The Outgoing One

Jannet Polly Swift
17 Years Old

Personality: Confident, fond of being beautiful and being nice.

Appearance: Light Blue eyes, Dirty Blonde Hair. Always have lip gloss on or some blush to look cute. Has dimples.

Description: Known as the Prettiest girl in the whole school. Knows how to make any guy like her.

Other: Afraid of Cockroaches
Has a liking towards Blake.

Group Trait: The Charmer

Shauna Jenn
16 Years Old

Personality: Happy when she's with her friends. Grouchy when you talk to somebody before her.

Appearance: Blue eyes, Black hair. Likes to style her hair into different ones everyday. Always smiling when in front of her friends, Loves to wear dresses.

Description: Known as the smartest girl in the whole school. Practicing how to cook.

Other: Hates Clingy Girls
Has a liking towards Luke

Group Trait: The Smart One

Skylar Lienna Swing
17 Years Old

Personality: Moody. When you ignore her she will not talk to you for one week straight.

Appearance: Blue eyes, Blonde Hair. Always wears a ribbon on her hair. Likes to wear a skirt when going outside.

Description: Known as the coldest girl in the whole school. Knows how to break any guy's heart or dreams. The rich one in the group.

Other: Has a fear towards Dogs
Has a liking towards Luke

Group Trait: The Rich One

And they all form The Polars

Other characters like other group or other squads. Like The Black Chains and The Bullet Gang

Author's Note:

Hey!

New story, I know.

I have a lot planned for this book because it's all I can plot about.

Especially, since this is half romance and half humor book.

Especially Humor

Actually almost everything is humor

Hope you will enjoy this book. As far as I know, you all will enjoy it. Since, it's humor and action.

Right?

Anyways, see you in the first Chapter of "The Polars"

-Bye!