Chapter 55: One Lonely Pearl

Start from the beginning

I threw it and the spear collided into the crystal making it glow, the stones blocking the way was pulled down and I can finally go through. I materialized another spear just in case. I saw a crystal slug and it rolled into a ball and launched itself towards me.

I moved out of the way and I pierced it and the spear went through making it poof. I proceeded to walk again and I saw another pair of stones blocking the way. But this time I didn't see any crystal around, but I did see a diamond shaped slot.

So I decided to take a walk around. I kept walking taking left and right turns, until I reached an area where I can see a chest. There was a corrupted in front of me, or it might be a a spawn from the main corrupted. Without any effort I threw the spear towards it, making it explode as it made contact with the spawn.

I then again materialized another spear, I put the spear behind me and I opened the chest, I opened it and I saw that there was some sort of Diamond Line. I grabbed it and I closely inspected it. I tried turning it sideways and it didn't budge.

I tried the other way and didn't budge too. I went back to where I saw the slot and I immediately put the thing in the slot and the two pair of stones went down allowing a path for me to take.
I entered the next area and the path was knowhere to be found, but there is a crystal. I threw the spear and as the spear collided with the crystal the path went up and I materialized another spear.

I started walking and I saw two paths, a straight path and a path that takes you left. I took the left, and I saw a chest surrounded with stones. I saw three slugs and all of them launched themselves at me. I just swing the spear cutting all three of them in half.

And right after they were all gone the stones went down, I walked towards the chest and I opned it, and it was containing a cereal box? Crying Breakfast Friends? How the hell did this get here? I just shrugged it off and stored it in my gem. I went back to the main path and I turned right, I encountered a spawn but I immediately got rid of it by cutting it in half.

I saw another corrupted and I grabbed it by it's wings and tore them away from the corrupted. The corrupted poofed leaving a diamond shaoed gem. I immediately bubbled it and I saw another crystal, I materialized another spear and threw it to the crystal and the hidden path went up.

I crossed it and I entered the next area, I saw two crystals this time. The one on my right was exposed but the one in front of me is covered by a pair of stones. I'm guessing that the one on my right is the one that activates the pistons that pulls down the stones.

I summoned a Yautja Blade in my left arm and I aimed the spear at the crystal in front of me. I shot the blades sending the blade towarss the crystal and the pistons pulled down the stones and I immediately threw the spear, the spear collided with the crystal and the hidden path was revealed. The stones in front of me went down again but the path remained.

I took the path and entered the next area. I saw another pair of stones blocking the way but there isn't a slot to be found or a crystal. Then I saw that not all of the torches are lit, I'm guessing that the stones will be pulled down when all of the torches are lit.

I materialized another spear, I threw it to one of the lit torches and the spear went past the torch igniting the spear, the spear hit the torch without the flame, then the pistons pulled down the stones making the path accessible. I started walking again and proceeded to the next area.

I saw a crystal slug and and a lesser corrupted, I slashed the crystal slug and I impaled the lesser corrupted, the corrupted poofed and I bubbled it's gem and sent it away. Another pair of stones were blocking the way and I see a path on my right, I turned right and I kept walking until I saw lots and lots of stones, I have to activate all of the torches, I'm getting tired of using a spear to light up torches, so I materialized a flamethrower and lit up all the torches in need of lighting up. The stones went down allowing a path for me to reach the chest, I opened the chest and I saw one of those strange Diamond Keys, I immediately went back to where I saw the slot and I inserted it and the stones went down, I entered the nect area and I saw the Pearl earlier.