1

Wind, softly brushing her cheeks

Wind, softly brushing her cheeks. Y/n watches the water flow while the sun sets on the horizon. She was at the beach alone, waiting for someone, though not knowing who. The scenery was too mesmerising to be true, like a dream she wishes not to wake up from.

Y/n hears quiet footsteps from her side, not bothered to look at the direction where it was coming from. The sound getting closer to her as the mysterious person walks over to the bench she sat at.

A boy suddenly sits next to her, holding two milk cartons, banana and honey milk. He hands one of the milk cartons to Y/n while he pokes the straw, opening his own drink.

Without a glance, Y/n knew the boy was smiling at her. She looks over at him wondering the reason he's so bright and cheerful as she tries to smile without force. Y/n looks back to the sunset as the boy holds her hand in his, intertwining them.

"Everything will get better" He said. Y/n could not figure out his voice or his face, all she knew was the boy's softness was what she needed to calm down.

Suddenly, the sun sets and erupts a black and dark aura around them, the calm soothing environment dissapears as the dark smoke chases it out of this world.

Everything vanishes. the water, the soft sand of the beach, the pretty flowers. All gone, including the boy who looks at Y/n with a sincere smile.

Y/n watches in fear as he lets go of her hand, y/n chases what remains of him thats dissapearing to the black smoke. All whats left was her, alone. Anxiety and fear in her body, she screams in hope someone responds to save her.

After what felt like forever, the black smoke starts encloses her body starting from her feet, to her hips slowly. Y/n tries to let herself out of its grip but it was too strong. It secures her from moving, it was now up until her chest.

Y/n let out a heavy breathe as she struggles to consume and let out air from her lungs because of the pressure from the smoke up until her neck. She screams for help but there was no one there to help her.

She lets out her last breathe while her sight turns into black.

hii this is my first time publishing a book and i hope to improve and continue writing for the seongmin stans. stream "break all the rules" by cravity. :>>> maybe ill post an update every week depends on my schedule or two update in a week so please be patient with me :3 anyways STREAM "BREAK ALL THE RULES"
their visuals are out of this world !!111!!!!!!1!