Chapter 34

Only 2 Chapters Left Until The Ending Of The Story Right By My Side.

@Hippiegirld is my sister so go follow her and read her stories y'all!!!!!!!

HAPPY BIRTHDAY NICKI MINAJ!!!!!!!!!! (Yesterday)

---------------------

Nicki Minaj POV

** echoing **

"You have the right to remain silent..."

"Anything you say can and will be used against you in a court of law..."

"You have the right to speak to an attorney."

"If you cannot afford an attorney, one will be appointed for you."

"Nicki, what's gon' on?" August asks.

The fuckin' police is takin' my ass in and ion what fo' but I finna find this shit out real soon. Right when we finna get back together I get arrested? Ooh hell nah bruh. August tryna break thru to get me when he can't get thru them niggas. God damn motherfuckin' pigs I swear to God.

They read me my rights but what I wanna kno' is why the fuck am I bein' dragged outta my own house! And the more I ask questions the more they ignore me which pisses me off even more. I'm so aggravated that it ain't even funny. All I kno' is that it must be a damn mistake 'cause I ain't do shit wrong.

Now, they puttin' me inna back of the car and I see August runnin' up to the window and he stop. I mouth the words I love you before the turn onna siren and drive off.

August Alsina POV

Ion what the fuck went down but I ain't boutta sit 'round and do nothin'. I'ma go bail my baby out and see why the hell she got arrested inna first place. And the first person I thought 'bout was Drake punk ass snitched, so I call him. How he gonna call the cops 'cause I hit him? Then I thought again and I kno' it ain't Drake. It's Bianca.

She did it! No doubt 'bout it. So I start callin' err'body that I can possibly think of to let 'em what went down.

I grab keys to my car and drive down to the police station to go and bail Nicki out fast. But, onna way there Bianca calls herself tryna call and text me like bitch hell fuckin' naw. I don' missed 'bout thirteen calls and one messageand I just unlock my phone to read her message.

'Payback is something August... I kno' you prolly back underneath Nicki but just kno' it won't be fo' long.' Bianca sent.

Me: What did you do Bianca?

TNT: You'll find out soon August.

I throw my phone onna passenger seat and keep on drivin'. My adrenaline boils real fast the mo' I put in speed. No she didn't do that to Nicki tho' like now that we good this happens.

I'ma get to the bottom of it real soon.

Nicki Minaj POV

**In Holding**

I'm in holdin' surrounded by other niggas too. I can't complain since they all are fans of mine. But, no matter how I try to make a situation betta, I'm still pissed. How did I get arrested and not kno' what fo'? All I kno' is that August betta bring that ass here.

And, soon.

They come and get me outta the ceil and take me into this room, I guess it's a interrogation room. Ion.

"Onika Maraj..." I cut him off.

"It's Ms. Maraj to you." I said.

"Ms. Maraj." Some female outta nowhere says wit' an attitude.

"Ion care if you're Nicki Minaj out on the stage, but in here you are what we call you." She said.

"And, you are what I call you." I said back.

"Do you want to go to jail?" She asks.

"I'm already in aren't I?" I said rhetorically.

"Hmm. Very cute!" She smacks her teeth.

"Morgan, please leave me and Ms. Maraj alone." A man said.

"Thank you!" I said as she walks out. He pulls a chair and sits down facin' me.

"What am I in here fo'?" I ask wit'out patience.

"I'm officier Williams..." I cut him off.

"Why am I here?" I ask again.

"Ms. Maraj, you have been arrested for accomplice in the murder of Safaree Samuels." Officer

My mouth opens in shock. "Are... A-are you serious? I would never... Ever kill him. Even if he did do what he did, but to say I killed or was involed is absurbed!" I said.

"We've found some of your finger prints..." I cut him off.

"Of course you would find 'em on him. I was fuckin' there! I watched his body dropped to the motherfuckin' ground. And, fo' you to tell me I'm a accomplice when I'm a witness is some fuckin' bullshit." I said in anger.

"Look, I understand your frustrations..." I cut him off again.

"No, no the hell you don't! How the fuck am I a fuckin' accomplice? You tell me." I shout when he pulls out paper and shows me stuff that's on it.

"What the fuck is this?!?!" I ask.

"Evidence of you and Curtis Brown plotting on the murder of Safaree Samuels." Officer Williams said.

"I am sorry, but you will remain in holding until further notice." He said.

"Until further notice?" I repeat in tears.

"Until we move you into prison." He said.

What, the fuck is gon' on.