Chapter 32

Only 4 Chapters Left Until The Ending Of The Story Right By My Side.

--------------------

August Alsina POV

I take a deep breath before I bawl up my fist and decide to knock on her door when I back up. Bruh ion if I can do this like can I do this man, no I can't.  She prolly won't even answer the door, she prolly sleep too. Fuck it I'ma knock onna door and just take whatever is comin'. So I knock onna door and step back again.

I'm waitin' a few minutes when I hear the door and watch it open to see Nicki coverin' her chest wit' a gray shirt. I kno' that shirt ain't her's tho' 'cause it's too big and looks like a nigga shirt. Damn I guess I'm too late but I'm talk to her anyway.

"Nicki, lemme talk to..." I get cut off when I see Drake inna background and I hit the door hard as fuck. I nearly knock Nicki over down to the floor. All I kno' is when I seen Drake it pissed me the fuck off.

"August, what the fuck?" Drake said. Before I kno' it I got my hands 'round his neck nearly chockin' him.

Of all people Nicki, of all people, Drake is the nigga you finna go smack wit' one of the niggas. Really Nicki really like you doin' this...Screw it I'm losin' all control tonight 'cause I'm pissed.

Here comes Nicki tryna be a hero... She jumps onna back of me screamin' let him go, let him go, I won't.  This real live blew my whole life.

"August, get off of him. Get off of him!" Nicki shouts and I let him go and toss her onna couch.

"Get the hell off me Nicki!" I shout and back away. That's when Drake gets up and just look at me.

"What the fuck is wrong wit' you August?" Nicki asks me.

"You fuckin' crazy nigga?!" Drake said.

"Nah, not yet nigga." I said when I go over and punch Drake inna face. Nicki comes and punches the side of my face.

"Look' round August! You're fuckin' delusional nigga. You needa check ya'self." Nicki said.

"Drake, are you okay?" Nicki asks him.

And, then finally it all comes to me... I guess things was innocent but then again ion. I mean how do I kno'? Like I come in and they both fully clothed and Nicki just got on one of his shirts....Her dress onna floor wit' some red stains and liquor bottle onna table....Ooh damn. My fault!

"Drake, bruh, m-my fault." I said, feelin' guilty.

"It's good August." Drake said, holdin' his jaw. Surprise he ain't come back to swing.

"I am so so sorry Drake." Nicki said.

"Don't be Nicki." Drake said.

Then they both look at me, and I kno' I gotta dumb look on my face right now.

"August, we needa talk. Drake, do you mind leavin'?" Nicki asks. He just shrugs.

That went left real quick.