Chapter 29

Only 7 Chapters Left Before The Ending Of The Story Right By My Side.

---------------

August Alsina POV

Tonight is the night of the Soul Train Awards and my niggas talked my ass into goin' anyway. I ain't expectin' much to happen, or an award to be mine (it wouldn't hurt tho'). But, that ain't one of my worries tho' it's just me tryna avoid Nicki's ass tonight and maybe after I can get lit. If anythin', gettin' faded will help calm me down a lil' I hope. But it will definitely keep my mind occupied tho' so why not?

Right now it's just the pre-show so ain't nothin' much to do but to talk to a few of the hosts 'til the main event starts. I heard that one of the hosts, besides Wendy Williams, is Tamar Braxton and I finna go and talk to her but ion. She's like a twin set of Wendy, so that means she finna dig deeper into shit.

Or, maybe not, but ion and I'ma just keep my distance than just to be sure. So I gon' ahead inside and find a seat and just chill fo' some time before anythin' starts.

I see my mans Trey and Chris and they finna come over and give some dap and we finna talk 'bout whatever.

"What's good fool." Chris said.

"Non'. You?" I ask.

"Same." Chris said.

"And you nigga?" I said to Trey.

"Never betta." Trey said.

"I finna start this now bruh." Chris said

"I finna chill inna crowds tho'." I said.

"True nigga." Trey said.

"Lucky ass, lazy ass, niggas." Chris said.

"Mad or nah Chris?" I ask him.

"Fuck you nigga." Chris said.

Nicki Minaj POV

I'm here at the Soul Train Awards to see my fellow YMCM niggas and more. Tonight is all 'bout 'em and the awards too, so I finna enjoy the night. The plan is already in full effect startin' tonight and hopefully things work out fo' the great a good. And, I did say hopefully, 'cause these niggas crazy. I got my fingers crossed too tho'.

I seen my niggas all in here so I gotts show 'em my love fo' 'em. That ain't right if I don't so I finna see 'em. My purpose is to run into August to just piss him off.

Ever since that whole blow up at the hospital I been wantin' this revenge to get back at him. I ain't finna let that go yet at all. Like I said before payback is a bitch August Alsina and it's happenin' right now. Tonight. This finna be a memorable time too.

"Hey Nicki," Chris hugs me.

"Hey Chris." I smile.

"I'm glad you here Nicki." Chris said.

"I'm glad to be here." I smile harder.

"I heard my bro is performin' first. I hope you kill it like usual." I said.

"Of course. Mot definitely." Chris said.

"Ooh shit well I finna leave soon to start, so enjoy yo'self Nicki." Chris said.

He leaves. "I most definitely will enjoy my night. I will enjoy my night." I said devilishly.