Chapter 29.5

Only 6 Chapters Left Until The Ending Of The Story Right By My Side.

This is what is going on after the Soul Train Awards. The After party!!

---------------------------------------

August Alsina POV

I finna chill wit' my niggas and get lit up out here tonight and have a free time from bitches. Prolly after this we finna go to the club and get lit more and gave couple bad bitches too. I can use a break from life since it turned to shit.

My nigga Chris bodied the performance and I died when he use the quote p.o.p holding it down shit I was like bruh no nigga no. My phone goes off and I getta text from the one and only Bianca.

TNT (trust no thots): August can we talk please?

Is she serious bruh?

Me: Hell fuckin' nah. I'm fine wit' you fo' good.

TNT: August please just gimme a chance to explain. Gimme a minute and that is it.

I sigh and take a dew more drinks to the head.

Me: Fine bruh you only get a minute dammit.

TNT: Thank you August!

TNT: I'm behind the backstage August.

Me: Ard.

Nicki Minaj POV

I go behind the backstage to get my phone that I sonehw accidentally left. Ion how I manage to do that but I did so lemme go and get it. Tonight was one of the greatest nights ever and I'm in Vegas so I finna party 'til the end of the word.

While I get back there I see a female inna all white dress just standin' there which scares me a lil' bit. And, she just starin' at me too.

"Can I help you?" I ask inna attitude.

"No, but I can help you. Lookin' fo' this?" She waves my hone inna air. It's Bianca bitch dog ass.

"Gimme my phone or I'ma glass ya ass again." I said, threatenin' her.

"Bitch try me, try me." Bianca said.

"Listen up hoe..." She cuts me off.

"Lemme warn you right now. You do anythin' to jeopardize my relationship again you ain't gonna like the results." Bianca said.

I cross my arms. "Really bitch? What the fuck you plan on doin' 'bout it?" I grit my teeth.

"I have my ways." Bianca smirks.

"Just kno' that Safaree would want this. He will still be the reason to ya mishaps boo." She adds.

"The fuck hoe." I said.

"Try me and you'll end up in prison hoe." Bianca said.

"And here take ya phone back. Ion need it anymo'. But thank you for ya time tho'. You look very very nice tonight Nicki." Bianca said.

I snatch my phone from outta her hands and leave to see August lookin' at me as he's comin' in. We just look at each other than keep goin'.