Chapter 27

Only 9 Chapters Left Until The Story Right By My Side Is completed.

-----------------------------------

Nicki Minaj POV

Drake finally comes over to my house and I give him a nice big hug onna way, tryna keep it together. After that whole argument, I am done wit' August Alsina's ass fo' life. On to the next like fo'real this time. He really pushed me far this time and ion how inna hell I can go back. I pour my heart out to him and it comes back and hit me inna face again.

I am so, so, so done wit' that tired ass nigga who finna fall flat on his ass real soon.

Drake closes the door and locks it behind him while he follows me over to the couch. I take a seat when he does the same, but sits away from me tho'. I just look at him fo' a second then look away again.

"Nicki, you good?" Drake asks me.

Nah, I'ma total mess like all the way. I just poured my heart out to a nigga who broke it up again.

"I'm...I'm okay Drake." I said, lyin'. I am hurtin' from that nigga.

"Nicki, you ain't fine. I can tell you hurtin'." Drake said.

Pretty obvious since make up on my face is dried from the tears. I thought I was freein' myself from the lies, but I don' dug a deeper hole. Feelin' like nothin' 'cause of August like fo'real fo'real he was nothin' inna beginnin'.

Gon' ahead and lie Nicki. Just lie to ya'self 'cause you kno' deep down that nigga is still im ya heart. That nigga discovers parts 'bout you that you ain't kno' existed. And let's face it Nick, he discovered parts in you too that were pleasurable too girl. Ain't no other nigga don' all what he did fo' you girl.

I can't lie or deny it 'cause it's true. We had some good times, some real good times, and ion wanna let that go. I can relate to him and... And he the real nigga that made me real live fall fo' him as hard as Safaree ever did to me. But why he had to say all that... Why August Why?!?! My heart broken.

"Ain't neva thought I woulda don' that. I ain't neva thoughy this would all happen tho'. Maan, I really screwed up." I said.

"Look Nicki. Fo'get the nigga. He don't want you then move on." Drake said.

"Drake, that ain't easy fo' me to do that." I said.

"Then why don't I help Nicki." Drake said.

"How you finna do that Drake?" I ask him.

"By gettin' back at him Nicki. Fo' this moment fo'ward we together Nicki. You and I, but keep it onna low." Drake said.

"Are you serious Drake?" I look at him in shock then take him up on his offer.

He nods his head. "Ard Drake. You gotta deal then." I said.

Payback is a bitch August!