Chapter 11

RECAP: Chapter 10

The song dies down when Nicki takes off the headsets and come from out of the booth wit' a smile. I get up and walk over to her and give her a hug when we have small talks.

"So what song is this anyway?" I ask her to start makin' conversation.

"I ain't see you inna minute and that's what you ask?!" Nicki laughs. I laugh too.

"Been workin' then baby man drama so poorly won't see a nigga as much." I said.

"Aye can y'all give us a minute?" Nicki asks the producers and they leave.

Nicki sighs before she leans against the wall. "August," she whispers.

"Don't Nicki." I said.

When I said that she gives a sharp frown on her face and sits down in the seat quietly and I do the same.

"When were you gonna tell me Nicki?" I ask.

--

August Alsina POV

"When were you gonna tell me Nicki?" I ask her when she just gives me a blank expression.

Nicki just crosses her legs inna seat and starts hummin', tryna not answer my question. So I walk over to her and crotch down and look her inna eyes. "Nick, when?" I ask.

"Ion August, but, now you kno'." Nicki said.

Nicki ain't tell me that she would be leavin' fo' a while on tour after she host the EMA awards. I'm leavin' too but when I get back she still gonna be gone and I'ma miss her tho'. She my nigga, my sis, my friend, somebody that hold me down and she finna leave.

"Damn girl, you stay grindin'. When you finna stop?" I ask.

"When I drop dead is the last of me." Nicki said.

"True. I see that girl." I said.

I walk over to her to give her another hug and a kiss onna forehead and we just look each other inna eyes. We just sway side to side when she puts her face in my chest and I put mines onna top of her head.

"Well good luck Nicki." I said and she just looks at me wit' a blank expression.

She backs away from me and grins. "Luck?!?! Boy I don't need luck. If anythin', you the one who needs it." Nicki said.

"What that mean?!" I ask.

"You'll see." She said.

Sorry I ain't update inna minute.