Chapter 31

ONLY 5 CHAPTERS LEFT UNTIL THE ENDING OF THE STORY RIGHT BY MY SIDE.

FOR MORE ENTERTAINMENT OF FANFICTIONS YOU CAN READ

°CALL ME CRAZY, BUT...
°NEW FLAME
°LOVE & BASKETBALL (A SPIN-OFF OF ALL OTHER NICKI AND AUGUST STORIES)

WATCH OUT FOR MORE INFORTMATION IN OTHER CHAPTERS TOWARDS THE END OF THIS STORY!

--------------------

RECAP: CHAPTER 29.5 & 30

August Alsina POV

TNT (trust no thots): August can we talk please?

Is she serious bruh?

Me: Hell fuckin' nah. I'm fine wit' you fo' good.

TNT: August please just gimme a chance to explain. Gimme a minute and that is it.

I sigh and take a dew more drinks to the head.

Me: Fine bruh you only get a minute dammit.

TNT: Thank you August!

TNT: I'm behind the backstage August.

Me: Ard.

Nicki Minaj POV

I go behind the backstage to get my phone that I sonehw accidentally left. Ion how I manage to do that but I did so lemme go and get it. Tonight was one of the greatest nights ever and I'm in Vegas so I finna party 'til the end of the word.

While I get back there I see a female inna all white dress just standin' there which scares me a lil' bit. And, she just starin' at me too.

"Can I help you?" I ask inna attitude.

"No, but I can help you. Lookin' fo' this?" She waves my hone inna air. It's Bianca bitch dog ass.

"Gimme my phone or I'ma glass ya ass again." I said, threatenin' her.

"Bitch try me, try me." Bianca said.

"Listen up hoe..." She cuts me off.

"Lemme warn you right now. You do anythin' to jeopardize my relationship again you ain't gonna like the results." Bianca said.

I cross my arms. "Really bitch? What the fuck you plan on doin' 'bout it?" I grit my teeth.

"I have my ways." Bianca smirks.

"Just kno' that Safaree would want this. He will still be the reason to ya mishaps boo." She adds.

"The fuck hoe." I said.

"Try me and you'll end up in prison hoe." Bianca said.

"And here take ya phone back. Ion need it anymo'. But thank you for ya time tho'. You look very very nice tonight Nicki." Bianca said.

-
August Alsina POV

Drake bring a few bitches inna area and sits down wit' 'em and I just sit back on my phone. Ion what else to do and a part of me wants to jump up and be wit' Nicki but I can't.   We grew apart - I guess we did - I don't wanna believe it.

But, fuck it, I'm high as fuck so I'm gonna just call her and talk to her.

The phone ring and I slowly leave from bein' nervous to bein' real calm...As the phone rings I see Drake phone lightin' up onna table.