Chapter 14

Sang POV

After the Blackbourne team appeared, I agreed to join them. As we walked away, I turned to look for the boy who had cornered me. When I didn't see him, I sighed.

"Is everything okay, Sang," Victor asked.

I gave him a reassured smile. "I'm fine. So what are you guys doing here?"

Mr. Blackbourne was the one to answer me. "We are here to get some suits."

I acted as if I didn't know why they needed them. It was obvious that they needed them for assignments because what seventeen year old boys need high quality suits. "What for?"

Victor butted in. "They accompany me to my concerts."

Ah, right. "That's right. You play the piano."

They stared at me. Victor said in surprise. "You know who I am?"

I smiled. "I do, but does it matter if you are rich and famous?"

He gave me a lopsided smile. "I guess not."

I glanced at him, winking. "Plus I think that I play better than you."

Laughs erupted from the guys surrounding me. Nathan snorted. "Wishful thinking, Peanut."

I elbowed him in the side, making him grunt. "It's not wishful thinking."

Gabriel jumped to my side before grabbing my hand and Victor's hand. "Come with me!"

He said before dragging us through the mall. The other guys grumbled before following us at their own pace. Soon we were in front of a store. Gabriel pulled us inside before yelling into the empty store. Two grand pianos stood at the right while various instruments lined the other wall. "Oi, Marley!"

The girl ran from the back room. She had brown hair that came down to her waist with green eyes that sparkled. She smiled before running towards Gabriel and pulled him into her arms. "Gabriel, this is such a nice surprise."

I looked at the woman who I didn't recognize from my past life. Who was she, and how does she know Gabriel? He shrugged the woman's arms off before turning towards me. "This is Sang. Sang, this is my friend. You might want to be careful around her."

Marley pinched Gabriel, making him howl. She smiled at me. "Don't mind him. He's jealous because I attract more women than him. I hope that you don't mind."

I blinked at her unspoken message. "Ah, that's no problem. I have a few family members that are part of the lgbtq."

She smiled before walking towards me. "You're so cute. Exactly my type. Why don't we exchange numbers?"

North appeared behind me, pulling me away from her. "No, she doesn't belong to you."

A brown eyebrow arched in a challenge. "And does she belong to you?"

Feeling a bit irritated that I was being ignored, I spoke. "I don't belong to them."

Marley lit up. "See? She's free then."

"Ms. Frey, please refrain from flirting with every female that appears," Mr. Blackbourne stated emotionlessly.

Marley rolled her eyes. "At least, I don't have a stick my ass, Owen. Anyway, why are you here, Gabriel?"

Gabriel blinked as if he forgot the reason why he dragged me here. "Oh! Yeah, can these two play on the piano here?"

The woman smiled. "Sure."

Victor sat on one of the benches and looked at me. "Well, let's see if you're as good as you say."

I snorted. "You'll eat your words."

Taking the seat at the other piano, I ran my fingers over the keys, thinking of a song to play. A song that I had learned in my previous life came to mind, and I instantly started to play. I peeked at Victor and saw his eyes widen in pleasant shock before a glint of competitiveness appeared. Within moments, he picked up where I was and we started to play in harmony. The song Winter by Vivaldi was a difficult piece to play since there were fast finger movement and power. The notes rang through the air. I smiled as Victor and I played the song that bonded us in my past life.

I giggled as Victor tickled my sides. His long fingers were relentless as he punished me for teasing him. I was breathless when he finished. Turning my head, I looked into Victor's happy face. I was glad. After everything that happened with his family pressuring him about his concerts, he needed to be happy.

I swept a lock of hair away from his face. My palm cupped his cheek, and a light entered his eyes. "Mr. Victor."

He smiled. "Yes, Princess?"

I giggled at his nickname for me. "I'm happy that I met you, you know that right?"

His smile seemed to become bigger. "I do. Thank you for being here for me."

I leaned forward, pressing my lips against his gently. It was a sweet kiss. Not heavy or passionate, but loving. Pulling back, I smiled at the dreamy look in his eyes. I took his hand. "Now you have to fulfill your promise."

Victor nodded, turning to face the piano. His fingers positioned themselves on the keys. "Now watch me." With that, he began to teach me our song Winter.

Sometimes I wish that I could go back to that time when we were happy. To have the person I love with my heart to pull me into his warm arms. To kiss me that made my heart race. To share moments that makes us happy. But I now had a new life. One that I don't want to pull them into. Ryuu, Kieran, Corin, and Levi made my life different. They gave me companionship. They watched my back and loved me as a hero and as a sister.

Clapping pulled me from my thoughts, and I looked at the men that I loved now and in my previous life. They smiled at the show Victor and I gave them. Kota walked towards me. "You were right. You are really good."

I smiled, looking at Nathan. "Told you."

"How long have you been playing, Pookie?" Sean said. I noticed that this was the second time he had called me that. My heart ached, but I forced it away.

I shrugged. "I don't remember. For a long time."

My phone buzzed, signaling me of an incoming text. Pulling my phone from my pocket, I looked at the message that instantly changed my mood.

Kitsune: Need you at home. We got a job.

I stood up, making the Blackbourne team look at me. "I got to go, but thanks for inviting me to hang out."

North belted out before I could make a move. "You'll be at registration, right?"

"At Ashley Waters?" At his nod, I spoke. "Yeah."

"Do you want our numbers?" Kota asked.

"Sure," I said as I handed my phone over. He started to input their contact info in. As he finished, I heard my phone buzz with another message. I grabbed my phone from his hand before stuffing my phone in my pocket. "Thanks. I got to go. Bye."

They echoed their farewells as I walked out of the music store. As I walked away, I looked at my phone screen, sighing at a normal message from Corin.

Cerberus: Done at the mall?

I hope that my actions didn't seem too suspicious. Scrolling through my contacts, I smiled as I saw their names.

Update!! It's been months so I hope that you guys still enjoy this story. To those who continue to read this story, thanks for the support! <3 Azallya