Don't Lie To Me! | Katsuki Bakugo x Reader Lemon (Request)

Start from the beginning

"You Class A losers think you're so strong!" Monoma yells laughing, Tetsutetsu grabbing me by my armpits, holding me up, "It didn't even take one of us to take you down!"

Before Monoma could throw another punch, I activate my quirk, phasing through him before appearing behind him, wincing as I land on my feet, my legs aching. Monoma letting out a sound of frustration as his fist impacts onto Tetsutetsu, punching his stomach before yelping as the metal hurts his fist. Panting, I scramble to my bag, picking it up before legging it away from my pursuers. Turning back, I groan as they chase after me. This was going to be a lot harder to get out...

Taking a deep breath, trying to ignore the pain shooting through my body, I slide my hands infront of my face, cloaking my whole body, making it invisible to the naked eye. A relieved sigh escapes my lips as I escape from behind the school, running down the side of it, hoping that if I manage to reach my boyfriend in time before my time runs out, maybe Katsuki could help me.

Unfortunately, luck wasn't on my side, somehow, I managed to trip up on a stone, my quirk dissipating by the second as I crash into the floor with a groan, scratches littering my arms. My bag flying out of my grasp making me whine as I look back, groaning as Monoma slowly walks toward me with a smirk. Tetsutetsu running up behind him, activating his quirk.

"You're pathetic," Monoma laughs out, shaking his head, his foot pressing onto my back, "You're nothing but dirt under my shoe,"
"You call yourself a hero student," I breathe out, glaring at him, "Yet you think it's okay to attack another student?"
"Ha! You think you're so tough!" Monoma laughs out, stomping on my back making me shriek out in pain, "When you're the one struggling beneath me! You're so pathetic! You're weak! As if a Class A student can be beaten by a member of Class B!"

Suddenly, the weight on my back flies off, Monoma landing face first into the wall nearby. Tetsutetsu legs it, running away before he could get hurt. Arms wrap around my waist, gently picking me up as I lean into my saviour, sending them a weak smile. Katsuki, rolling his eyes, glares toward Monoma, ready to strike again but I gently place a hand on his chest, shaking my head.

"I'm not done with you yet," Katsuki growls as he picks me up bridle style, glaring toward him as Monoma runs away, "You Class B losers makes me sick!"
"Thank you Katsuki," I breathe out, wincing as I snuggle into his chest
"I'm not happy with you either," he huffs, grabbing my bag as he heads to our dorm
"What?! Why?!" I ask staring at him wide eyed, "This isn't my fault!"
"You lied," he simply says, staying silent for the rest of the way while I stutter and stare

***************

Hissing softly, I pull my head away from Katsuki's hand, wincing as soon as he presses some alcohol against the cut slashing my cheek. He rolls his eyes, holding my head in his hand, keeping a tight grip on it as he presses the cotton pad covered in alcohol against the cut, chasing a whine from my lips at the dull sting pulling at my cheek. His eyes sharply stare at me, he wasn't even making eye contact. Roughly, I grabs my arm making me yelp out, trying to retract it, only to have it yanked back into his lap as he begins disinfecting the cuts littering my arm from when I was pushed into the gravel pavement.

Katsuki was mad... well, that was an understatement. He was furious...

Sighing softly, I lean back into the couch, casting my eyes toward my blonde boyfriend, sending him a soft smile as he begins placing bandaids over the cuts. Chuckling softly as he counts how many he's had to use, shaking his head. Sliding my hair out of my face, he gently sticks one to the cut on my cheek, pressing a soft kiss to it before sighing.

He grabs some bandages, tapping my shirt, his finger pointing up, wanting it off. Without a word, I slide my blouse off my upper body, draping it over the arm of the couch, before looking at Katsuki, trying to coax a smile out of him. He just grunts, placing some alcohol on another cotton pad before wiping it over my hip, a deep cut on it chasing a gasp and hiss from me.