The remainder of the ride was spent with Miles explaining to me everything that had to do with his newfound sister i had no clue of and her helping us to get out of the country to start a new life as she did.

My mind was at a warp speed trying to gather the information being thrown at me so quickly, I was no longer mad at Miles I honestly just wanted to be in his arms and having him stroke my hair telling me everything was going to be alright.

"Everything is going to be alright Evie." Miles said as if he read my thoughts. His free hand went over my shaking hand and he gave me a tight squeeze of assurance.

Our eyes met so quickly but in his deep ocean blues i knew i could trust him oddly enough given everything we have been through in the past few days.

We were both just trying to figure out how we were going to get out of the states together to finally be free, even with us no longer in the ward we were not fully free because we had to constantly look over our shoulder.

"My sister is good at what she does, i promise she will have it all done for us in know time." Miles said in such a reassuring tone but in the back of my mind i couldnt help but feel a ting of unsettlement, maybe because i didnt know who or where we were going.

But this Stormie didnt sound too bad, and she was willing to help a total stranger off the whim of her little brother. So who was i to be judgy at all, in this moment.

It was a little after 8pm when the GPS lead us down a dark gravel like road into a gated fence and a spooky looking willow tree that look like it hung on for support by the gate.

My hand tighten around Miles arm as i looked out the window leaning away from the window for some reason expecting something to jump out at any given moment.

"Relax babe, we are in a car. Theres nothing to be scared of." Miles tried to calm me but my twitching body and racing heart just were not having it. I felt like a junkie coming down off a high with horrid side effects to go along with it all.

The closer we got to the entrance of what seemed to be a mini mansion my nerves began to settle as i saw a brighter light and a females figure standing waiting for our pending arrival.

Once Miles parked the car directly in front of her, she came walking towards the car at a fast speed walk and waving with a huge smile plastered on her face.

Miles's face seemed to alter from straight and serious to something of nervousness and fear? He quickly released his hand from over mines and he seemed to stiffen in his seat as he fixed his posture while turning the ignition off.

stormie, who looked so happy and chipper began to slightly tap on his window eagerly mouthing for him to hurry and get on out.

I took my seatbelt off and began to exist out the car, i was slightly confused by Miles sudden mood change but i tried not to think too much into it as i was currently trying to manage my own feelings now being up front with the actual person whom i just found out about a few moments ago it seemed liked.

"Are you gonna get out?!" I whispered to Miles as i began to get out of my side.

"Yeah, gimme a minute. Fuck." He said sounding slightly winded and his voice quivering.

I closed the door,fixing my clothing and wiping my now sweaty palms over my jeans.

Suddenly becoming self conscious as I looked over at Stormie who looked completely well put together in a simple jeans and sweater combo with some well worn combat boots. Her hair was in a slick ponytail and her face looked similar to Miles structure with the bonus of high cheek bones and a the same ocean blue eyes.

"Oh my goodness. You must be Evie. Hi.Hi." Stormie shouted while coming towards me with open arms, engulfing me in a tight meaningful hug.

"Hi." I managed to muster out as i try to meet her embrace but also stiffening out of reaction. I wasn't fully use to displays of affection if not with Miles. I wasn't to fond of human interaction.

Stormie seemed to get the feeling and she quickly released from the embrace with a smile still on her face, "Sorry, i tend to forget everyone is not a hugger like i am. Its nice to finally meet you, im sure my dear brother just mentioned me so i get the uncertainty."

I couldn't help but give her a small smile as i tucked my hair behind my ear. "Its alright, he filled me in enough and i just want to say thank you."

Before Stormie could say anything Miles finally came out of the car, brushing his hair back and looking over at us, his blue eyes as clear as the ocean and his jaw clenched tightly.

"Hi sis." He said stepping towards her with a one side arm hug and pulling her in. Their height difference was uncanny, her head resting right under his chin.

"You stink, you definitely need a shower." Stormie laughed pushing away from him.

I couldnt help but giggle, making Miles look over at me and give me a smirk that i knew was both sinster and sexual at the sametime.

"Good to see you too sis." He joked following her as she began to walk into the huge dark looking house.

Extending his hand out for me to grab a hold of as he walked in front of me in a protective manner, i followed looking behind us and checking the car one more time.

Once we got through the door, the interior of the house looked something like out of an old fashion and very classic. We were met with a grand staircase, a foyer and then a living room that was in nothing but dark browns and plums accents.

"What is this place?" I asked, holding on tighter to Miles hand as i looked around with a hint of fear in my voice.

Miles turned to me and winked.

"This is one of my many friends who is going to help get you guys outta here's place. He let me crash here while i get you guys situated into your new identities. You guys can also stay here for a few days while we do everything, it shouldn't take more than maybe two to three days tops." Stormie said as she looked back at us with a sincere smile.

"Thanks again Stormie." Miles said as she walked us into another room, that seemed to be the kitchen.

Everything was modern and seemed up to date in here, the appliances were all black and elegant looking, there was a long island in the middle of the kitchen area with a fresh bowel of fruit there. Then in a small corner was a two seater table with a laptop on it and some scattered papers. My stomach let out a small but loud enough growl, causing Miles and Stormie to look in my direction.

"Sorry. Its been a long trip." I said feeling my cheeks instantly heat up. Placing my hand over my stomach quickly hoping to quite the rumbling that came out yet again.

Miles let out a loud laugh, his head going back and everything. "Yeah, we're pretty starving Storms, you got some grub we can scarf down on?" He asked ribbing his own stomach now.

She smiled and quickly went to the stainless steel fridge, opening it and taking out some assorted meats and cheeses.

"I'll make some sandwiches. You guys go on upstairs your room is straight up the stairs to your right. I have some clothing laid out already, hopefully they fit you Evie, Miles guessed your size." She nodded for us to scram and scram away we did eagerly.

I couldn't wait to take a much needed shower and get into some fresh clean clothing and finally eat a proper meal and even if it was a sandwich.

Maybe this would all work out for the best and I was letting my self conscious get the best of me.