10

I couldn't sleep tonight, I knew this would happen.

My emotions where all over the place after the incident with miles in the library and Carlos.

I envisioned both their hands touching my body, equally.

But I only could feel Miles lips on me, him whispering "mines" every chance he got.

I saw Carlos in the distance between my legs, just watching and playing with my very sensitive clit.

It felt good in my dream, It felt real.

I moaned and miles would crash his lips into mines and hold me by my throat not to tight but just the right amount of pressure.

"You're mines." He said gripping tighter around my throat.

I turned to face him and his eyes where dark as he looked over and saw Carlos  pleasuring me the way only miles has.

He lets go of me and in a drunken haze I watch him attack Carlos.

I was frozen and paralyzed by the two boys going at it.

I see blood flying into my face and legs and stomach.

Miles rises his hair a mess and his knuckles bloody, he watches me as I am frozen in fear.

I jump out of my sleep, in a cold sweat panting.

I here rustling near me and it's marble sitting up watching me.

"Who where you dreaming about?" She asked her tone sounding slightly different.

I looked at her confused, "what?"

"You were moaning, sounded like a sex dream." She said with a hint of amusement in her tone.

I rubbed my eyes and I moved my damp hair on my soaked forehead away.

"No one. I can't remember." I lied turning away from her.

She laughed and I heard her mattress sink in.

"Sounded hot, turned me on."

I turned to her quickly, she raised her eyebrow in the glow of the moon hitting half her face.

"I'm just saying. Mind if I play with myself? Made me horny?"

I was speechless at what she was saying, I mean I knew she had done it before while I was sleeping or she thought I was and I didn't care. I usually did it in the shower or I just kind of suffered through it, till miles of course.

"What will you think about?" I found myself asking.

I wasn't sure why I asked or showed interest.

She let out a deep heavy sigh.

"Miles."

I bit down on my lower lip trying to mask the sound that wanted to deep out.

"Has he ever returned the favor? You know like you do for him?" I asked.

What the fuck Evie.

She laughed, "no way. He has strict rules. He doesn't like to be touched other then there and he doesn't touch in return, I'm lucky if he plays with my nipples. But giving him a blow job is all it takes for me to get off in that moment." She said with such pride.

I felt like I needed to vomit, I turned and I sat up.

"I gotta use the bathroom, so do you're thing." I spoke walking away before she could even give me a response.