Miles.

You shouldnt have left her like that on the side of the road-asshole.

She was becoming too much of a brat.

Shes coming down off the medication and it isnt easy, its her first time since being medicated. Your supposed to guide her, not dump her or worst hit her for having one of her moments.

Fuck her, she slapped me.

After you hit her, so whos the real asshole?

"Fuck!" I yelled to myself as i looked over at my haggered reflection in the rearview mirror.

I checked the time on the dashboard it was already 2:35am, what the hell was i thinking just driving off on her?

I quickly made a u turn on to the other side of the intersection and shot down the empty freeway back towards where i left her.

Noticing that i was silently praying for her to have still been right where i left her and not in any type of harm.

Something i havent done in what seemed like years.

I picked up the hidden cell phone i had in my side of the driver seat and i called the only person i could ever actually trust with everything but i couldnt tell Evie about.

My sister Stormie.

Evie, nobody knew about her as much she kind of fell to the shadows after Melinda passed.

She disappeared out of thin air, and thats what i needed for me and Evie so she was the perfect person.

"Hello? Is everything okay? You shouldve been here by now? Whats wrong?" Stormie's voice instantly surrounding the car, all laced with worry and fear.

"I Missed up, again sis." Was all i could say as i kept my eyes on the dead of dark road and on the speedometer.

"What did you bonehead self do now?"Stormie laughed, i can instantly hear the smile in her tone.

"My girl, we had a little disagreement and i may have just lef her on the side of the road out of anger." I quickly spilled biting down on my lower lip hard to fit the disgust i had with my own self once i heard the words escape my own lips openly.

"You are joking, right!" Stormies voice boomed and i caught a hint of her british accent, she was currently back here from London and Europe after being there for six months on buisness.

"I fucked up Stormie, i fucked up real bad. I just hope shes okay." I said lowly and laced in so much hurt and resonating fear.

"You truly did baby brother. Just say sorry im sure it wont fix everything but it is a step . Then you tell the truth everything, dont hide things because i know you and i understand where youre coming from wanting to protect me but if shes some one you are serious about and i think you are since i can hear the revving of your car speeding. Fix it Miles, and then keep heading this way, we need to do these passports quickly and get you guys on a plane somewhere else. Have you both decided where you guys want to start over?"

"Not quite, we havent really -

"MIlesssss!!"

"I no! we will, I promise!"