Chapter 82: Serial Killer

Start from the beginning

"What a waste," the girl sighed, looking over at the glass of milk, "I don't think I'm thirsty anymore."

When Haru came back, he found (Y/n) had left the glass of milk on the counter and he pouted, grabbing the glass and marching to her room where he suspected she had gone. She sat on her bed, combing out her hair with an exhausted look on her face even if it was only late afternoon with dinner a few hours away. When the brunette placed the glass in the girl's arms, she dropped the comb in surprise and gave a scoff. She didn't care to drink milk alone nor did she want Haru to have his strange way.

So she placed the glass on the bedside table, putting it down with a small "clink" accompanying the glass container. The brunette seemed displeased with her actions, picking up the drink and putting it to her lips, demanding she drink. He held a firm grip on her, controlling her to drink down the milk even if it wasn't the most appetizing of beverages. When she finished, the male gave a wide grin and patted her on the head.

"Good job," he praised with a bright smile, "Now I want you to do some exercise. C'mon."

Haru grabbed onto the girl's hand and led her to the small gym on the third floor. No one was inside, leaving all of the machines open for the girl to use, not that she did want to use them. She was, more or less, being forced to exercise. The brunette sat down on the other side of the room, playing on his console as he occasionally looked up to see if (Y/n) was exercising.

When the girl realized that exercising was a great way to let out her stress and anger at the others, she began to get more motivated and began working harder. Besides, being cooped up inside all day wasn't her preferred way to spend 24 hours of every day, especially not with the proximity of the males surrounding her. She didn't hear anything from Haru, but when he noticed her exercising especially hard, he began to protest.

"No, no, just mild exercise, (Y/n)," the boy said, frowning, "Don't push yourself!"

At that point, the brunette was throwing a fit, waving his arms all over the place in protest. When the girl finally stopped with her vigorous exercise, he began to calm himself, but not before he fussed about the girl drinking enough water. He all but shoved a water bottle at her and told her to drink again. He only let her leave the small gym after she had completed around an hour of exercise, complimenting her for a job well done.

"Now, just sit back and relax, alright?" the boy asked, tilting his head as he pushed her to her room, "Let all your stress out."

As the girl was positioned in front of her room's door, Haru ran back upstairs, likely to play with his brother as he waited for the girl to relax from exercising. (Y/n) let out a great sigh, wondering what was going on with Haru's recent behavior. One moment he refused to let her drink soda, the next, pushing her to drink milk then water. Another moment he demanded she exercise and the moment she pushed herself with motivation, he was throwing a fit about her doing too much. Did he have any reason for what he was doing?

She sighed again, placing her hand on the handle to her door and opening it in anticipation for some time to herself for the day. That being said, she was greeted with a smaller space than she had been in before, likely from the space the flowers had taken up across the bedroom. There were almost countless bouquets littering the room, making the room become vibrant with color and natural aromas.

As she looked closer at each of them, she was greeted with small pink cards with neat writing on them. All of the cards had small hearts littered across them and writing that made the girl blush. Countless compliments, observations, and otherwise were the main point of each small card, all addressing (Y/n). There was a small gasp from behind the girl and she turned to see Takuya blushing, another bouquet in his arms. The only thing different about it was that the bouquet wasn't one of flowers, but of lollipops, all different flavors and sizes.